Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Santhy aunty asked “Muthu, how is your classmate Neenu without dress? Is he beautiful.”
Muthu who was standing with wide eyes and open mouth looking at Neenu, nodded YES.
We all giggles seeing his curious looking.

Rekha said “Neenu, come and lay on the bed as your sister was lying”.
Neenu slowly get on the bed and lay.
Rekhs asked “Meenu, come and hold Neenu’s hand that she don't move during shaving.
Meenu slowly walked and came to the head side of the bed and stretched and hold Neenu’s hands.

Now Neenu was lying as Meenu sometime before.
Her legs are spread wide open and Rekhs sitting in between.
Her hands were tot tied, but was held by Meenu her elder sister.
On laying in such a position, her little boobs were almost flat on her chest.
But her super sexy long nipples were even more hard and long standing straight from her chest towards upright.
Muthu was now standing touching the bed, looking at Neenu laying in such an exposed stage.

Rekha just pulled some pussy hairs on Neenu and said “She has quite less soft hairs here’.
Saying this Rekha took the razor and with 4 or 4 swipes there, all the hairs were removed and Neenu’s pussy was quite clean.

Then Rekha hold the red thread and the amulets on Neenu’s waist and showed that to Muthu and asked “Muthu, do you know the classmate of your is still like a baby girl and that's why she has this on her waist”.
We all giggled on hearing this.
Muthu was standing perplexed. He didn't understand what Rekha meant.

Seeing his doubtful face, Santhy aunty said “Muthu, you can ask your friend herself, why she has the thread with amulets on her waist”.

Muthu giggled looking Santhy aunty and said :yes madam”.
He then looked at Neenu and asked “Neenu, why do you have the amulets on your waist?”
Neenu didn't answer anything. She was laying eyes shut with the shame she was facing.

Muthu again asked “Neenu, why”?
Santhy aunty now said “Neenu, see youe friend is asking. Why don't you tell him? Look at his face and tell”.
Neenu slowly opened her eyes and looked at Muthu and said “i.. i.. sometimes pee.. during sleep.. on bed.. and mummy took thisfrom .. a swamiji and asked to tie around my waist”.
Neenus face was now red as a cherry in shame.
She was exposed fully naked to a boy classmate of her. Now she is made to answer the most humiliating private secret of her to him.
How could she stand the shame.

Hearing this we all laughed.
Muthu said “ayyee.. you pee in bed during sleep.. shame shame”.
We all laughed again.

Hearing this Merin told “Muthu, so you know the little secret of your classmate girl, that she still pee in bed during sleeps sometimes”.
Muthu looked at Merin and giggled. He nodded YES.
Merin told “ So you can tell this to your classmates that Neenu is still a baby girl during sleep and she pees in her bed sometimes”.
Muthu giggled on hearing this.
He said “Madam, we are not in same school now”.

Hearing this Preethi told “anyway, you have many common friends. Also your sister is in the same school. So whenever you meet your old classmates, you can tell the secret about Neenu to them”.
After a pause Preethi continued “let all your common friends know Muthu that Neenu your friend pees in sleep even now. and she ash a thread around her wast with amulets for that”.

Neenu on hearing that said “Please Muthu, please don't tell anybody, everyone will tease me Muthu, please”
We all laughed on hearing Neenu's pleading for protecting her little private secret.
Muthu said giggling “ I will tell everyone Neenu, that you are still peeing girl In bed in sleep”.
We all laughed on hearing Muthu’s words. He was full of enthusiasm.
Neenu again said “pleas Muthu please don't tell anybody”.

Hearing this Rani aunty told “OK, lets make a deal Muthu”.
Muthu looked at Rani aunty in wonder.
Rani aunty said “Neenu, Muthu has not seen clearly when your chechi peed. So you pee now laying here on the bed. So Muthu can see clearly. And you show him peeing, and Muthu will not tell anybody of your dirty secret that you are still a bed wetting girl”.

Muthu’s face looked bringht in enthusiasm. He cannot believe what he just heard.
Even we were wondered about Rani aunty’s plan.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 20-10-2022, 05:42 PM