Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Merin understand this was not to happen and no way she can escape. She sat on the floor again squatting. She started to pee. We all could see her pee stream coming out from her pussy with a hissing sound.
Yes.. a teenager naked girl is made to pee in front of 4 girls and a boy.
Poor Meenu was just helpless and was forced to do the most shameful act in her life.
Muthu giggled seeing the pee flowing. Meenu just looked down in shame.
After the peeing finished, Meenu washed her pussy again and walked out of the bathroom,. She again covered her pussy and boobs with hands and came out and stood near to Neenu who is also naked.
Neenu was all silent till now , witnessing the humiliations her elder sister was having in front of the group op ladies and a boy, that too in a public place like a textile shop.

Merin asked “So, Muthu you saw from where the pee comes out”?
Muthu just nodded his head YES.
Seeing this Shilpa said “Merin, I think he has seen Meenu’s pee coming out. But I am sure he couldn't see from where it is coming very clearly as she was sitting”.
Merin said “that's true I think. Even we couldn't see it clearly as she was sitting and is quite dark inside the bathroom”.
Shilpa said “Don't worry Muthu. When she pee next time, we can use the light from my phone and you can see clearly”.
Meenu was still dumb stuck seeing this talks about her pee and pussy, made I public by few girls of her age to a boy younger. She was still standing naked with her hands covering her pussy and boobs.

Seeing this Chitra aunty told. “Meenu, you can wear your churidar”.
On hearing that Meenu jumped and grabbed her churidar and wore it in a second, so fast.
We all laughed on seeing her speed to wear the churidar and to end her nakedness in front of us.

Chitra aunty now said “Neenu, come and lay on the bed. Let Rekha start her work”.
Neenu was still standing without moving.
Seeing this Chitra aunty told “come on Neenu, see how Rekha made your elder sister so pretty down there with a nice clean shave. Come on, come and lay on the bed”.

Hearing this Neenu understand that there is no choice left for her.
She slowly walked towards the bed covering her boobs and pussy with her hands.
Seeing this Rani aunty said laughingly “What are you covering Neenu? Meenu had something to cover.
But for you, do you have anything to cover there? You are just a 8th grade girl”
We all laughed on this.
Rani aunty continued “Neenu, take off your hands, lets see whether you have something to cover.. come on take off your hands and stand straight”.

Neenu lifted her head and looked at Muthu. She then looked at Rani aunty and said “Madam, I am shy . please ask Muthu to go out”.
Rani aunty laughed and said “Neenu, Muthu is just a boy. Also he has seen your sister Meenu naked. He did finger her to enjoy and he saw her pee also. And now you are telling you are shy infront of him? What you have more than your sister have to feel shy”?

Neenu told “Madam he is my classmate. I am shy”.
Hearing this Merin told “Yes Rani aunty, she may feel shame because he is her classmate boy.”
But you said one thing wrong aunty.
Rani aunty asked “what was that dear Merin, I told wrong”?

Merin told “aunty, you told Meenu that Muthu has already seen Meenu naked and seen her pee also. But he didn't see that clearly when Meenu peed”.
Rani aunty winked at Merin.
She then told “you are right Merin. So I think, Neenu can show Muthu clearly when she pees”.

Rani aunty then told Neenu “Neenu, anyway don't be shy. Hes just your classmate. Let him see again how beautiful you are without dress. Come on take off your hands and show your hidden beauty.”

Neenu now understand that she is going to loose her shame and modesty infront of us. She slowly looked at Meenu who was in churidar now. Meenu just stood there looking at Neenu.

Seeing this Merin told “Come on Neenu, take off your hand, see Muthu is eagerly waiting to see you without dress. Show him how beautiful you are”.

Neenu slowly took away her hands which were covering her little boobs and pussy.
She stand there just near the bed only a few feet away from Muthu her classmate boy, absolutely naked.
She was fairer than Meenu, also a bit bore fat than Meenu. She was still slim.
There was the thick red thread on her waist with 2 amulets hanging from it. The red color thread was quite adding some more beauty to her nakedness.
She has already started to growing boobs as she was in her teen age and in 8th class.
But it was not so round or something. It was two super sexy conical shaped projections from her chest.
With two pink nipples, that were exceptionally long, standing erect, pointing towards us as she was facing us.
Her pussy had only very little hairs, making the slit visible to all.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 20-10-2022, 05:33 PM