Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Seeing Meenu finished, Rekha asked Muthu to stop fingering. Muthu stopped.
By this time, Meenu’s pussy was again glittering with wetness. It was now clean shaven with no single hair. It was swollen a bit making the pussy lips more thick and sexy. It was all wet and the smell of her pussy juices was filled in the whole room.

Now Rekha told “Muthu, please untie the dhuppatta”.
Muthu did untie the dhuppatta with which Meenu’s hands were tied to the frame of the cot over her head.
Rekha now got up from the bed and stood on the floor.
Meenu closed her legs after almost an hour. She also sat on the bed, with her head hung in shame. She did cross her legs and she crossed her hands over her small orange sized boobs.
Seeing this Rani aunty laughed and said “why are you covering Meenu, we have seen everything what you have”’
We all laughed hearing this. Meenu didn't tell anything. She just sat.
After laugh, Chitra aunty said “what Rani told is right. Why you have to cover again, we all have seen.. See even this boy Muthu have seen what all you have in between your legs and your little boobs.”
After a pause, Chitra aunty continued “So Muthu, you have seen Meenuchechi’s holes from where her pee and love juices come. Isn’t it”?
Muthu nodded YES and giggled.

Chitra aunty told “Meenu, go and wash your pussy. There will be hair stubbs after shaving”.
Meenu slowly stand up hearing that. She slowly started to walk to bathroom,
She still had one hand covering her boobs and other hand covering her pussy.
Suddenly Rani aunty told “Chitra, that's only the reason to wash her pussy clean.. She she had enjoyed Muthu’s and Rekha’s fingering well and see her pussy is leaking so much. If she try wearing new dresses from shop, all my dresses will be wet with her juices.”

Saying this Rani aunty laughed aloud. We all joined her.
Suddenly Merin told “Chitra aunty, see Muthu saw Meenu’s pussy juices when he fingered her.. But, he didn't see Meenu’s pee coming out of her pee hole aunty. I think he is still confused from where the pee comes.”

Hearing that Chitra aunty looked at Muthu and asked “Muthu do you want to see Meenu chechi peeing”?
Muthu couldn't believe what he just heard. Even we couldn't believe.
Merin was a naughty girl, she knows how to make real shame. I had my own experiences. But I never thought Merin will tell such a naughty thing.

Muthu was already in the game he with so much enthusiasm told “Yes madam”
We all laughed hearing his so immediate reply.
Meenu was already inside the bathroom.
Chitra aunty told “Meenu, don't close the door.”
Meenu just kept opened the door and went inside. Seeing this Merin, Shilpa, Preethy & me walked towards the bathroom.
Merin called Muthu also to come with us.

Now we four together with Muthu is at the door of the bathroom. Now we could see clearly. Meenu is sitting on the floor squatting and washing her pussy with a cup of water.
She finished washing and stood up.

Merin told to Meenu “Meenu, sit there and pee. Let Muthu see how you pee”.
Poor Meenu she was really shocked. But she had no strength to resist.
Still she said “Please Merin, please don't let him see. Hes a boy. Please don't let him see me doing that. You are also a girl, please don't do this to me.”
Merin told “Meenu, don't act so shy.. Muthu has seen you naked. He has already fingered your clit.. and we know that you enjoyed his fingering, you were quite wet by his fingers.. So now don't act too shy.”

Meenu tried again “Please Merin, nit let him see that Mein”.
Hearing that Rani aunty told “Merin, see Muthu has nothing left to see .. So let him see you pee also.”
After a pause she continued “Do it in front of Muthu, or I will make you pee in front of all the 4 boys in the shop. Do you want that’?
Merin nodded NO.
Rani aunty told “good girl. Then go on. Sit and pee there for your young boyfriend to see”.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 20-10-2022, 05:11 PM