Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
On hearing Chitra aunty’s comment, we all did shock.
Rehka said “Muthu, do you want to see how Meenu chichi was wet without pee”?
Muthu nodded YES.
Rekha said “see here Muthu”.
Saying this, she opened Meenu’s pussy again. She slowly touched her clit and sais to Muthu “Muthu, this is Meenu chechi’s love bud. Touch here and she will be having so much of excitement and her love juices will flow out of the hole”.
Saying this Rekha started to rub Meenu’s clit slowly.
Poor Meenu, she was almost crying in this humiliation. Muthu was looking at her pussy with his mouth and eyes wide open.
Poor Meenu tried to stay still, but her body started to betray her after some few seconds of Rekha’s finger rubbed her pussy.
She has feelings growing. She slowly started to moan and move her body responding to the rubbing.
She was all silent all this time, she didn't say any word, was really dumb with the humiliation she was facing.
Now shes moaning . Muthu giggled hearing Meenu moaning. We all giggled seeing this.
Suddenly Rekha sked “Why are you giggling Muthu? Do you like her moaning”?
Muthu replied “Yes chichi”.
Rekha asked to Muthu again “Muthu, so do you want to try playing with Meenu chechi’s love bud”?
Muthu slyly nodded YES.
We all laughed seeing that.

Suddenlu Meenu opened her eyes and almost in crying tone said “Please no Muthu, please don't do. Please madam please don't do this to me. Please leave me I want to go home, please leave me”.
Rani aunty laughed and said “why do you want to stop and go home Meenu? See a young ripe boy is going to finger your clitoris, and why don't you just enjoy it? We all know how you are enjoying Rehka’s fingers. You were moaning and you had a nice orgasm also”.
After a pause, she continued “Surely Muthu’s finger will be more enjoyable to you, moreover hes your friend’s younger brother. Let them see and study a girl Meenu, you should be a good teacher for him, allowing him to learn about a girl by using your body.”

Meenu almost was crying, biting her lips. She again pleaded “please Muthu, please don't touch me there Muthu, please don't.”
Muthu was a bit confused on hearing Meenu pleading.
He looked at Rekha. Rekha wined at him and smiled. She then pointed her look towards Meenu’s pussy which she was still opened and holding.
Seeing Rekha’s gesture, Muthu smiled slowly.
Then he slowly brought his right hand towards Meenu's open pussy and touched her clit slowly.
Meenu made a moan and suddenly goose bumps started to grow on her body.
Seeing this Muthu was really excited. He looked at Rekha and smiled.
Rekha said “Muthu, if you rub there a bit faster, you can see Meenu chichi enjoying nicely and moaning”.

Meenu was shocked. She tried to say something.
But by the time Muthu started to rub her clit with increased speed. Meenu then swallowed the words she was about to say, instead she started to moan, moan a bit loudly.
She was fingered by a young boy in a public place. Rekha was still holding Meenu’s pussy open and Muthu was fingering.
Her pussy began to get wet. Seeing this Rekha said “see Muthu, now you can see the water. The wetness is coming from her pussy hole and making the whole area wet”.
Rekha was explaining to Muthu the most secrets about a girl’s body. Now about menu, showing him in real. He was such a lucky little boy.
Muthu was still fingering Meenu’s pussy. He did really liked it. He kept changing the pace of fingering causing Meenu to moan, gasp, bite her teeth etc according to his finger speed.

And finally it happened… Meenu had another orgasm. The second one in a quite few time.
The thing is both orgasms are forcefully made on her. One by a young boy.
She was feeling the most humiliation of her life.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 20-10-2022, 05:02 PM