Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Letting Vishal have my wife in bed, I went outside and Hari was looking totally disappointed.  The moment he saw me, he started to act normal.  “Hari, are you okay?” I asked.  “I blew it up, I completely blew it up, her pussy was right there for me to have, but I got too excited and blew up everything,” he said in a disappointed tone.  “It happens, Hari,” as I was saying, “such a tasty pussy she has, and I can’t believe that I failed to insert my cock inside her pussy and make love to her.  This was the best opportunity I had to enjoy this beautiful Tamil babe, but I ruined it,” as he was cursing himself, Vishal came out.  “What the hell were you thinking when you gave your cock to her?” Vishal started yelling at Hari.  “Vishal, I am sorry man, you know how much I love this woman right?  Ever since I saw her in her blouse and petticoat and shook her hand, I have been dying to fuck her, and the moment I saw her in her white panties right in front of me with her shirt open and I saw her full boobs, I could not control myself and made the shame hand which shook my hand hold my cock.  The moment she held my cock, I lost control and she stroked it off nicely and made me cum,” Hari said in a disappointed tone.  “Should have already enjoyed her pussy the second time when you put her to bed, she was literally giving her ass to have it,” Vishal said.  “But, I could not get hard on,” Hari said.  “She would have been so disappointed, but luckily I was there and inserted my cock inside her pussy and made love to her.  After making love, she was complimenting me for the way I ate her pussy and assshole, which means she thoroughly enjoyed the way you were eating her pussy and her asshole,” Vishal said.  “My God..!” Hari exclaimed.  “What is she doing now?” Hari asked.  “She is sleeping happily in bed after a nice fuck,” Vishal said.  “Shall we take her out now, Vishal?” as Vishal said.  “No, she is tired, man, let her sleep,” as they both were talking, I went inside to check on my wife.
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 04:26 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM