Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
He was not done enough and grabbing my wife’s wasit for support, Hari stood up and held her face and planted a kiss on my wife’s lips just to let her taste her own juices.  As my wife was licking her juices and smiling, Hari turned my wife around and made her sleep on the bed on her tummy and both her legs on the ground, and spread my wife’s legs apart and standing kneeling down with my face close to my wife’s ass crack.  Placing both his hands on my wife’s ass cheeks, he started spreading my wife’s ass cheeks, Hari started sniffing my wife’s asshole.  “Hey mmmm what are you doing?” as my wife exclaimed and turned to put her arms behind and pull Hari’s head off, Hari started kissing my wife’s asshole.  “Ufffff hey aaaaaaaaaaa ooooo oooooooo,” as my wife started moaning, Hari started showering my wife’s asshole with continuous kisses.  “Ooooooooooffffffuuuuuu mmmmmmm ooooooooo,” my wife started moaning.  The way my wife was moaning excited Hari, and Hari all of a sudden started licking my wife’s asshole, “Oh my godddddddddddd oooooommooooooooooooooffffff,” my wife moaned and started loving it.  Taking his mouth off my wife’s asshole, Hari started placing his left hand between my wife’s ass crack and started exploring my wife’s ass crack, her pussy and her asshole, and at same time was stroking his cock with his right hand trying to get a boner.  My wife was sleeping in a freefall position and thoroughly enjoying his fingers exploring her ass crack.  Since my wife could hear Hari stroking his cock, she was waiting to get fucked and moving her ass in a sexy way teasing him.  Hari on the other hand was struggling to get a hard on, and was cursing himself for cumming too early, that’s when Vishal started to act and went towards him and whispered something to him and sent Hari towards me.  He was thoroughly disappointed and started going out curing himself.  Meanwhile, Vishal pulled his pants down and started inserting his cock inside my wife’s pussy which was nicely lubed with her juices by Hari.  I started feeling sorry for Hari.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:52 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM