Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Meanwhile Hari, who was disappointed with himself that he couldn’t control himself and came all over my wife’s hand, was in no mood to let my wife go.  Hari knelt in front of my wife and started grabbing my wife’s panteis’s elastic and started pulling it down.  “Mmmmm… hey,” as my wife exclaimed with a smile on her face, but she let him remove her panteis and started taking one leg after the other off her white panties.  “Shhhhh…” he said and started spreading my wife’s legs wider.  “Oh my god, this is so embarrassing !” my wife exclaimed and spread her legs apart.  Hari inserted both his hands between my wife’s legs and grabbed my wife’s ass cheeks with both hands and admired her pussy for a good 5 seconds.  Sniffing my wife’s pussy, “mmmmm,” he moaned and started eating my wife’s pussy.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm,” my wife started moaning, arching her head backwards and gently placing her right hand on the back of Hari’s head.  As Hari began kissing, licking, and digging his tongue inside my wife’s pussy,  “mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm mmmmm,” my wife began moan loud and started pushing his head against her pussy tighter .  The moment Hari, went up kissing my wife’s clit and inner thighs and started inserting his middle finger deep inside my wife’s pussy and started fingering her pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah mmmmm,” my wife moaned and grabbing Hari by his hair, and came all over his finger, and quickly taking his finger off my wife’s pussy, Hari, now started licking, tasting and sucking my wife’s pussy off her juices.  “My God, that was great darling,” my wife kept complimenting, brushing Hari’s hair and letting him lick her pussy all he wanted.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:51 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM