Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Oh, my poor darling, got too excited?  Get me a towel or something,” my wife exclaimed, and readily pulled out a kerchief from his pocket, Hari gave it to my wife.  With the blindfold still on, as she started wiping Hari’s cum off her hand, “don’t worry okay? It's because you missed me so much,” as my wife was saying, Hari started cursing himself for getting too excited and cumming early.  “I am surprised, Sir,” Vishal whispered.  “What?” as I whispered.  “I am surprised he actually controlled himself for this long.  Judging by the way Shwetha was driving him crazy and how horny he used to get every time I spoke about Shwetha, I thought he would cum the moment he touched your wife, Sir.  Got to give it to him for controlling himself and managed to kiss your wife’s lips and feel up your wife’s boobs.  Unfortunately for him, your wife’s pussy was too much for him, and came all over your wife’s hands,” Vishal whispered. 

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM