Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Meenu lifted her buttocks , arching her back. This made her pussy more open. We could see the wetness inside her pussy.
Rekha was doing a nice job on Meenu’s clitoris.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Priya opened the door.
It was Muthu with the razors.
Seeing Muthu, Rekha stopped masturbating Meenu. Meenu stopped moaning and lay flat on her back on the bed.
Muthu gave the plastic bag with the razors to Priya.
Seeing this, Rani aunty told to him “Hey Muthu, give it to Rekha. She is going to shave Meenu’s hair on her pussy”
Hearing that he entered inside the room. Priya closed the door.
Muthu walked with the bag and reached near the bed and Rekha told “Muthu, keep the bag on the bed and take 1 razor out of it”
Muthu kept the bag on the bed behind the bed and gave one razor to Rekha.
Rekha showed her hand to Muthu. It was all wet with Meenu’s pussy juices.
She told to Muthu ‘See Muthu, my hands are wet. Could you open the plastic cover and take out one razor and give me”?
Muthu was looking at naked menu laying on the bed. He was standing near the bed and inches away from her naked body. Menu was ashamed and closed her eyes.
Muthu now tried to open the plastic cover of the razor. It was a bit difficult. His eyes was still glued on Meenu’s naked body.
Seeing this Rekhs slowly looked at Muthu and smiled. He smiled back.
Rekha slowly again opened Meenu’s pussy with her left hand fingers, this time as wide as possible.
Muthu made a ‘WOW’.. he suddenly stopped the unpacking of the razor and was shocked on Rekha’s act.
Rekha slowly again started to rub Meenu’s clitoris. Meenu was nearing an orgasm when Muthu came and knocked the door.
So on Rekha restarting her rubbing, Meenu was starting to gasp and moan,
Muthu was highly excited on seeing this.
How could he not be excited. He was seeing a girl tied naked and fingered infront of him. He was enjoying the show and menu was dying in humiliation and shame.
Seeing this Rani aunty said “Muthu, open the pack and give the razor to Rekha. Are you dreaming”?
Hearing the comment, we all laughed. Muthu was a bit shy and said “Yes madam”.
He immediately bite open the plastic pack with his teeth and took out the razor and gave to Rekha.
Rekha was fingering Meenu and she told Muthu to keep the razor on the bed also.
Muthu kept the razor on the bed and walked out of the room.
While walking , he had another nice look on naked Meenu and her wide open pussy.
Muthu reached the door and suddenly Santhy aunty sked “Muthu, did you see your sister Lakshmi and told her friend Meenu is here”?
Hearing Santhy aunty ask, Muthu stood at the door and replied “madam, Chechi went to market with mummy. I saw them on road. Chechi will come here after coming back from market in some 15 minutes”
Santhy aunty said “OK”
Muthu again turned towards the door to go out.
Suddenly Meenu had an orgasm.
“aahh.. uuhhh. Aaahhh.. etc she moaned almost loud and then stopped.. then she began to breath heavily.’
Seeing this, Rekha tok out her hand from her pussy.
hearing the loud moans from Meenu, Muthu has stopped at the door and is looking at Meenu.
Chitra aunty said “Hmm, feels like Meenu had a nice orgasm. Isn’t it”?
We all laughed on that.
Meenu was still breathing heavily, with her eyes closed in shame.
Rekha said “yes madam, see how watery now her pussy is”.
Saying this she opened Meenu’s pussy with both her hands, making a very clear view for all.
Yes, Rekha was true, her pussy was really dripping wet.
Sure, she never had any humiliating orgasm as this.
We all were looking at Meenu and her wet pussy after the orgasm.
Suddenly Santhy saw Muthu still looking shocked at Meenu.
Seeing this she asked “Muthu, you didn't go out ? What are you looking”?
Muthu was a bit shy and told “Sorry madam, I am going. Sorry”.
He suddenly opened the door and started to go out.
Seeing this Rani aunty called “Muthu, come in”.
Muthu was a bit confused. He entered the room again. Rani aunty told “close the door”.
Muthu closed the door and stood near the door.
He now is not looking towards naked Meenu
He was looking towards Rani aunty. Santhy aunty, Chitra aunty also was sitting on the same bed.
Rani aunty asked him “Muthu, did you hear what Santhy madam asked? And why did you go out without answering her”?
Muthu looked a bit frightened and shocked.
He said “sorry. Madam asked me to go out. So I go out”.
Rani aunty said a bit seriously ‘Muthu, Santhy did ask you .. What are you looking?.. did you hear that”?
Muthu replied “Yes madam in a bit fear”.
Rani aunty said again “so answer her.. What were you looking at”.
Muthu was a bit puzzled. He slowly said “sorry madam.. I was.. looking at.. Meenu chichi.. she made a sound and I thought she was crying .. so I looked”.
We all laughed on hearing Muthu’s words. He still looked a bit perplexed and confused.
Santhy aunty now said “Oh, so you looked at menu only because you thought she was crying… Not because she was naked and you wanted to see her naked again”?
We all laughed so much on hearing that.
Muthu was silent.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 20-10-2022, 01:43 PM