Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Oh my god.!” Hari exclaimed softly and started taking his mouth close to boobs and started sucking her boobs.  “Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm,” my wife moaned, biting her lips.  He was totally excited and his cock was fighting to come out of pants and he pulled his pants down and let his erect cock free and stood facing my wife.  As he looked at my wife’s lips, he could not control himself and all of a sudden, he held my wife’s right hand and made her hold his cock and held my wife’s face and started kissing my wife’s lips.  Thinking that it was Vishal who was kissing her lips, my wife started passionately kissing Hari’s lips back, and with all the lust she started stroking his cock, and Hari started moving his waist uncontrollably as he was enjoying the way my wife was stroking his cock.  Clearly he was excited, and looked like he was about to cum at any moment.  At the same time he was enjoying kissing my wife’s lips and was enjoying the way my wife was kissing his lips back.  He was moving his legs and waist uncomfortably, trying to pull his cock off my wife’s grip to prevent himself from cumming early, but my wife was in no mood to let his cock go and continued stroking his cock.  As he broke the kiss and started biting hips to prevent himself from moaning, my wife took her lips close to him, which excited him the most and started kissing my wife’s lips and his right hand went down and rested on my wife’s boobs.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” as my wife started moaning and enjoying the way Hari was feeling up her boobs and she was loving the way his cock was growing in her hands, Hari got excited and continued kissing my wife’s lips passionately.  The moment he got too excited and my wife was moaning and squeezing his cock and stroking harder, he took his right hand from my wife’s boobs and went down feeling up my wife’s navel, and her white panteis elastic and inserted his hand inside my wife’s white panteis from the front and grabbed my wife’s pussy, “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” my wife moaned and the very next moment squeezed Hari’s cock, and Hari started cumming all over my wife’s hand.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM