Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Kissing my wife’s lips, he held my wife’s hands and wrapped them around his neck and started hugging my wife back and continued kissing my wife’s lips, and my wife was kissing his lips back.  The entire hotel room was quiet, and all the sound could be heard in the room was some birds chirping at the balcony and the sound of Vishal kissing my wife’s lips and my wife’s kissing Vishal’s lips back.  The room was so romantic and Vishal and my wife were looking like they were made for each other.  Breaking the kiss, Vishal whispered something to my wife and my wife blushed and he went to the bed and my wife followed.  As they both stopped at the bed, “One sec,” he whispered and said something into her ear and pulled out a blindfold.  “What?!” my wife exclaimed with a smile.  She refused to wear the blindfold first, and whispered something into her eyes and she gave him a naughty smile and agreed to wear it and closed her eyes and Vishal started wearing her blindfold.  “Promise me that you will not take your blindfold off,” Vishal said.  “I promise, I will not take the blindfold off,” as my wife said, he kissed my wife on her forehead and smiled at her and as my wife smiled back at him, he wore the blindfold on my wife and covered her eyes.  As she was whispering something, my wife was smiling, and he was removing my wife’s shirt buttons one after the other.  As he was done removing all my wife’s shirt buttons, he whispered something into my wife’s ear, and my wife smiled and Vishal started walking towards the washroom.  To much shock, Vishal was coming out with Hari.  The moment Hari saw me he got scared, and Vishal was pulling him towards my wife.  Before Vishal could take Hari to my wife, he had to pass through me, and as Vishal stopped at me, “Sir, it's all Vishal’s idea,” Hari whispered.  “Sir won’t mind, Hari,” Vishal whispered to Hari and looked at me, “Sir, just one kiss,” Vishal whispered, asking my permission to let Hari kiss my wife, and without even waiting for me to agree, Vishal sent Hari towards my wife.  As Hari went near my wife, he was nervous, and looked at Vishal, “Come on, Hari,” Vishal cheered him up quietly.  Taking a deep breath, Hari gently grabbed my wife’s unbuttoned shirt and started opening her shirt, “wow.!!” he exclaimed as my wife’s well shaped boobs came into his full view.  As Hari gently placed his hands on my wife’s boobs, “mmmm,” my wife let out a soft moan and started biting her lips.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 01:04 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM