Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As he was about to knock on the door, the lift opened and his friend, Hari, came out.  “I have been searching for you, Vishal,” as he started saying, “Shhhh…” Vishal signaled him to be quiet.  The moment my wife opened the door, “Vishal,” she exclaimed and Vishal readily hugged my wife and pulled her out of the room and started hugging her and circling her around.  Since my wife was only in her white shirt and white panties, when Vishal hugged my wife and circled her around, her white shirt rose up and she was giving full of her white panteis to Hari, and Hari was enjoying the view of my wife’s panties.  “Beautiful..!” Hari exclaimed.  “Oh I missed you, so much,” Vishal said, dropping her down.  “I miss you too, Vishal,” she said.  As she noticed Hari, she broke the hug and looked at Hari, “it's Hari, remember, you met him at my place, he is a Telugu Producer and Hero?” Vishal said.  (Only later I came to know that Hari was neither a Producer or Hero, but an Assistant Director).  “Oh yeah, hi Hari,” my wife said and shook Hari’s hand.  “Let's get inside, shall we?” I said, and my wife entered inside, and Vishal followed her, Hari, who was right behind me and ogling at my wife’s ass, “please excuse me, sir,” he whispered.  I did not notice and continued to follow Vishal and my wife.  Making Vishal sit on the coach, she took the flowers and kept them on the vase, “it's beautiful, Vishal,” my wife exclaimed.  “Really?” Vishal exclaimed and got up and stood behind my wife.  “Yeah,” as my wife whispered.  “Not as beautiful as you,” he whispered, and as my wife was putting her head down and blushing, he lifted my wife’s chin and started kissing my wife’s lips. 
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 01:02 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM