Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Gopi, we have to leave this place immediately, it's not safe here, I have a feeling that Balu will find us,” my wife said.  “Alright, let me go to the reception and book our flights and come,” I said and started going to the reception.  The moment I got inside the lift, Vishal was right inside the lift, “Sir,” he exclaimed.  “Vishal, how did you find out the address?” I asked.  “Shwetha gave me, Sir,” he said, he was completely charged up and I could see his excitement to meet my wife already.  He had even brought a bouquet full of roses to meet my wife.  “Shwetha said, I was texting her, you fingered her and made her cum,” he said grinning at me.  “Your texts were great, Vishal, you just turned her on with just your messages, and reading them even I got horny and started fingering my wife,” I said.  “You are great, Sir.  You have no idea how thankful I am for letting me have your wife’s pussy.  I mean who would let an average looking guy like me enjoy their beautiful wife?  I don’t want to lie to you, your wife’s pussy is the best pussy I have ever had.  Your wife’s pussy smells great, your wife’s pussy tastes great, your wife’s pussy feels great with I insert my cock inside her pussy, Sir,” as he was saying, he was looking desperate to fuck my wife.  I was excited to watch it.  As the lift opened and he followed me to our room, “sir stay back, I am gonna surprise, Shwetha,” he whispered and stood against the door clearing his throat and licking his lips with all the saliva he had in his tongue.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 01:01 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM