Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Gopi, call the security officer, this guy is ruining our time here,” as my wife was saying, the driver started calling my phone.  “Gopi, don’t answer the call, it must be him,” my wife said.  “Wait, Shwetha, let me see what he has to say and I will block him,” I said and answered the call.  “Hey Gopi, I know you love watching me enjoy your wife, bring her to me now, man,” he said in a soft tone.  “Balu, listen, she is not ready to meet you, will you please leave her alone?” I said, taking my phone away from my wife.  “Gopi, you don’t know about me, if I set an eye on a woman, I will definitely have her at any cost,” he said.  “You already had her Balu, please,” I said in a soft tone.  “Balu, you had her twice already didn’t you?” I said.  “It's not enough for me man.  You don’t know about your wife, you don’t know the value of your wife.  Your wife’s pussy is a pleasure hole, the more I put my cock inside your wife’s hole, the more your wife’s pussy gives me pleasure.  Just bring your wife to me, Gopi.  I know you love watching her get laid, I promise I will make her enjoy this time and make you have fun watching it,” as the driver was saying, I was getting more excited, shamelessly.  “I know Balu, but she doesn’t like you any more,” as I was saying, “who cares if she likes me or not, I like your wife and I am gonna enjoy your wife if she likes it or not,” he said.  “No, Balu, I can’t bring her for you,” as I was saying, my wife came towards me and snatched the phone from me.  “Listen you pervert, my husband has been trying to put some sense into your head, and you still want to talk to him?  Get the fuck off our lives,” my wife screamed.  “Put it on speaker,” I said and my wife put it on speaker.  “You have no idea what your husband was talking to me, you silly little bitch,” as he was saying, to divert him, “mind your language, Balu,” I said.  “Listen to me carefully, I know you will be leaving India in 2 Days, I want your wife in 2 days, if you bring her to me peacefully, I will give her all the pleasure and send her with you back to Canada.  If I come there to get your wife, I will make her suffer,” as the driver was saying.  “Fuck off, Balu, you are the worst person ever,” as my wife started cursing him, “In 2 days,” he said and hung up the call.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 01:00 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM