Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Listen to me…. Listen to me… listen to me .. you dirty pig..” as my wife kept on trying to respond to him, he was not at all listening to my wife and continued shouting, and my wife just hung up the call and blocked that number.  Again she got a call, this time for another number, as she answered thinking that it was Vishal, “listen carefully you fucking bitch,” as the driver started talking, my wife left the phone on speaker again, “your husband is not the right man for you, he is a coward, when I was fucking you, he did nothing to save you,” as the driver started saying, “hey low life idiot, what do you know about my husband, he loves me, and is doing everything to make me happy.  Yes, when you slept with me, my husband did not stop you, because he did not know that your son was threatening to kill us if I didn’t sleep with you.  My husband thought I was enjoying when you were making love to me in the bed, and let me enjoy it.  If he knew about your son, my husband would have fought you both,” as my wife said.  “What do you want now, Balu?” I asked.  “Send your wife to me, Gopi.  Ever since I made love to your wife, I have been crazy about her, and I badly want to have her pussy now,” as the driver was saying, I was shamelessly getting turned on.  “Fuck No, you fucking pervert, we are going to the security officer and tell them the whole thing and you are gonna go to the jail,” my wife said.  “You don’t know about me, if you go to the security officer, I will ruin both your lives,” he said.  “Let us see who is going to ruin whose life,” my wife said and hung up the call and switched off her phone.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM