Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
My wife was so excited and happy.  The last time I saw my wife this happy was when she was with Vishal.  As she began picking up the call, “Yes, who is this?” my wife asked.  “Balu, what do you want now?” my wife asked.  “No, I don’t want to go saree shopping,” as my wife said, I could hear him yelling at my wife, as I went and picked up the phone, the driver started yelling at me as well.  “Honey, leave it on speaker,” my wife said and as I left it on speaker, “Balu,” as I started to speak in a soft tone so that things will be calm, “Gopi, why did you check out of the hotel without telling me?” the driver asked.  I got pissed off this time, but tried to answer him politely, “Balu, listen, we don’t have to tell anyone why and when we are vacating a hotel okay?” I said.  “Listen to carefully, Gopi, I know you check out of the hotel because I won’t fuck your wife again, but your wife lives to sleep with me, why are you stopping her?” he said.  “Balu, I don’t want to sleep with you, I never wanted to sleep with you,” as my wife was saying, “but you slept with me just 2 days ago,” he said, interrupting her.  “Yes, I did, because your son threatened me,” as my wife was saying, “you slept with me and were enjoying the way I was making love to me.  You forgot how passionately you were kissing my lips?” as the driver was saying, “while kissing your lips, I was thinking about my husband,” my wife said, but the driver was not at all listening to my wife and continued saying, “You forgot how you came all over my cock when I was fucking your bedding you over?”  As my wife started responding, “while you were doing that, I came because I was thinking about my husband,” the driver was not listening to her at all.  “I know you want me to make love to you again, bitch.  Now tell me which place you are staying,” the driver said.  “Balu, I will not tell you where I am staying, you are the last person I want to meet on this planet,” my wife said.  “If you don’t want to sleep with fine, but if you ever think about going to the security officer, I will fucking ruin your life, you fucking Canadian whore,” as Balu was saying in an angry tone, “Ravi, let's call the security officer in,” my wife said.  “Balu, how dare you yell at my wife, let me see how you will ruin our lives,” I said.  “Gopi, you fucking idiot, I fucked your wife right in front of you and were just watching,” as the driver started mocking me, my wife got angry, “hey stupid old pig, what do you know about my husband, he thought I was enjoying, and let you have me,” as my wife was saying, the driver was not listening to my wife at all and continued shouting at me over the phone.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 12:56 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM