Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“That’s what I am saying, as he started making love to me from behind, I was closing my eyes and telling myself, “Shwetha, it is your husband who is making love to you from behind, not Balu, just enjoy yourself,” and started enjoying his cock inside my pussy, Gopi.  As his full cock was inside me going deeper and deeper inside my pussy, I was enjoying myself closing my eyes and was ready to have an orgasm, at that very moment Balu called you and started telling how much he was enjoying my pussy and when he gave my pussy a deep push, I started cumming all over his cock.  Only after I came, I opened my eyes and started feeling all the pain,” as my wife was saying.  “He spanked your ass,” I said.  “My God, he spanked my ass really hard, Gopi, I can still feel the pain here,” my wife said pointing her hand at her ass cheeks.  “Let me see,” I said, and as I turned her around and started pulling her white panties down to check on her ass cheek, “mmmmm… Somebody is horny,” my wife said, smiling at me.  “Not me, it's you,” I said, sleeping next to her with my hands inside her panties and feeling up her ass cheeks.  “I am.  Vishal is coming here, and he is almost here, and he said he will be here in 15 minutes,” as my wife said, her phone started ringing, and pulling my hand off her panties, “it's Vishal,” my wife exclaimed and got excited and got off the bed and started pulling her panteis up and running towards her phone where she put it on for charging.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 12:54 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM