Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
She saw me typing and came near me and saw my email, and told me to keep my laptop aside, and slept next to me.  As I saved the mail in the drafts and kept my laptop aside, my wife slept on my chest, she started by apologising for her stupidity.  “Sorry horny, sorry for my stupid behavior, you had to watch me sleep with that fat asshole,” my wife said.  “It's okay, honey,” I tried to console.  “Can’t believe I got tricked by that little asshole son of his, with just a dummy gun,” my wife said.  “The little bastard threatened me that he would kill you if I did not sleep with his dad, honey.  That’s why I had to do this,” my wife said in a guilty tone.  “That’s all right, my love, you are safe now,” I whispered.  “That little bastard threatened me to cooperate well with his ugly dad.  I was so scared for you honey, for a moment our beautiful family and lives came in front of my eyes, and made me cooperate with that ugly man, honey,” my wife said.  “Out of curiosity, I am asking you this.  The driver was so ugly, yes, but how did you manage to cooperate with him?” I asked.  “When Balu was making love to me, nowhere I was opening my eyes, did you notice?” my wife asked.  As my wife started saying, I was getting turned on and lifted her shirt and inserted my hand inside her white panties casually.  “No, you were closing your eyes and enjoying yourself, and the way you were kissing his ugly lips, full of passion, closing your eyes was a treat to watch,” I said.  “Yeah, I know, but when I was cooperating well with Balu, I was closing my eyes and telling myself, “Shwetha, your husband is making love to you now, not Balu, just enjoy yourself, don’t open your eyes.”  As I was telling myself and cooperating with Balu, I got comfortable and started enjoying myself,” my wife said.  “You liked his lips, while kissing?” I asked.  “Ewww … no, it was dark, fat and dry, but as I started telling myself, “Shwetha, it's your husband’s lips, not Balu’s lips, just enjoy yourself,” and started enjoying kissing his lips.  That’s when he got a hard on again, and turned me around and started making love to me from behind, Gopi,” my wife.  “But you started cumming early while he was making love to you?” I asked.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 12:54 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM