Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
The moment the lift opened and we got inside, my wife, who had been holding all her tears all this while, started crying and hugged me.  “Gopi …. Gopi … Gopi,” my wife kept on crying.  As the lift opened and we went near our room, “Gopi, it's not safe here, we have to leave this place immediately,” my wife said.  She was totally scared, and was telling us about how the driver and his son, threatened her at gunpoint and bangd her.  That’s when I came to know that even his son made love to her in the washroom.  As my wife started telling me that the driver’s son was holding a gun and standing behind me and threatening her that he will shoot me if she does not cooperate with his dad, I told her that it was a Deepavali Gun, not a real one.  She was feeling totally foolish, embarrassed, and ashamed of herself at the same time.  She could not believe the fact that, she got fooled by an 18-year-old midget with a Deepavali Gun; she was feeling embarrassed that she got fucked by that midget; she was ashamed of herself that she let the driver kiss her, fondle her, sleep with her, make love to her, and enjoy her completely and let him cum inside her, not just one, but twice.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 12:52 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM