Fantasy Tamil / Telugu Actress Sex Stories Series
So the whole day in office Surya was thinking about Anushka's body and the dildo she was using and the way she was flirting with him. He in fact went to the office restroom twice and shagged thinking of his manager's wife anushka. And in the evening as usual he was chit chatting with his other friends Karthik and vikram. He slowly opened up the conversation about what happened in the morning. As we all know Vikram is the aunt lover in the group , he got excited and encouraged Surya.

Vikram: Machi, I am 100% sure, this aunty is looking for fuck...

Surya: hey no way, she is high class and has two kids, i believe she was just flirting

Vikram: mmm u just answer me one question, did u see the dildo in her room or not?

Surya : yes saw, that too two...

Vikram (now was holding his cock on his shorts hearing this comment): my gaawd , two dildos-aaa 100% sure, she is looking desperately for fuck... Ok, tell me how she looks?

Surya: Tall lady with broad shoulders and I'm pretty sure it's 38-40 size and cup is D or DD size and phatt asss machi....Hey wait infact i have her whatsapp pic, wait will show you.

[Image: anushka-shetty-hottest-saree-look-13.jpg]

Vikram: Wow, look at her height and physique, she needs more than dildos (Referring dicks) to satisfy her ,,, are u sure u saw only two dildos? (Now karthik also jumpred and saw her pic, even he smiled)

Now all 3 were waiting for 10PM. 

At 10PM, Surya messaged hi to anushka.

10:10: ANushka: (Saw the display pic of surya and recognized) and replied hi surya

Surya: Hi mam, Sir slept??

ANushka: You messaged me to check that?? I made him sleep today early around 9-9:30 

(Vikram : Machi did you understand, she made him sleep and he giggled;

Karthik: My god, she is one hell of a woman to chat da...

Surya:????

Vikram: hey either she fucked him or did hnadjob and made him tired and passed out...)

Now Anushka again messaged: there??? So how was your day after our morning meeting?

(Vikram: Message her it was filled with ur thoughts and was running back and forth to restroom

Surya: no machi, she is my manager's wife

Vikram: hey she is messaging u after making her husband pass out, send...

Surya was hesitant, that anushka sent one more message,)

Anushka: So how many times today??

(Now Vikram and karthik were laughing...)

Surya: 3 times mam, 2 times in office and one time in my room

Anushka: ohh in room, thought u were staying with ur friends in the room

Surya: yes mam, two guys

Anushka: So Surya, I was having this question running in my mind since morning... What made urs (dick) so big (hard) in the morning all of sudden??

Surya: Mam, that, mam.. nothing mam,,

(Vikram: machi right moment pls open up and talk about dildo;

Surya: hey are u serious, what she will think of me

Vikram: it's the perfect lead, she will explain about her sex drive and her husband is dull in bed and you can use it...)

Anushka: (mmm he is so scared, he is from village and virgin it's ok slowly I will pull him to my way) ok Surya, i have to sleep now, have to go for a function in the morning.

Surya: yeah, sir told me mam, some relative 60th marriage function MCC mahal, ECR road.

Anushka: He said everything did he said he backed out of the function, i have to go all alone in the morning at 6am there. it's a boring function, I don't know anyone there, I don't know how I'm going to kill 3 hours there. Let's see, Ok good night

Surya: Ok good Night mam

(Now Surya and karthik were chitchatting and sleeping, but Vikram was remembering Anushka's pic he saw in chat, he was having a sleepless night. Suddenly he recalled the whatsapp conversation - he decided to show up at marriage hall and wanted to see anushka directly)

Next day when Surya and Karthik woke up, they saw Vikram was missing. They thought he left on some work.

It's around 6:30am Vikram dressed up as Dhoti and shirt and entered the mahal, he saw many people, but he was scanning for anushka. Atlast he saw Anushka sitting in the last row of that function all alone. 

Anushka was in this orange saree and matching blouse

[Image: Anushka%2B_1__004.jpg]

Vikram went near Anushka and sat in the side row of chairs and was seeing her. Anushka was watching instagram on mobile and was bored, then when she looked around, she noticed vikram sitting on the side and was seeing her. When Anushka caught Vikram looking at her, Vikram  was scared and he started looking at his phone. Anushka was smiling. 

Then some old couple came , and started talking to Anushka , but by the look of conversation, Anushka couldn't recognize who they were but was  still being polite and talking to them. But her expression body language showed she dont know that person at all.. This gave little confidence to vikram now, he decided to talk to her

[Image: f486358623bec1f945e596621b5538e2.jpg]

After they left, Vikram came and sat next to her

Vikram: Damn bring storiesaa aunty

Anushka: (As Vikram came close and sat, she was taken back, same time she couldn't recognise him also) I mean no no nothing like that..

Vikram: dont worry aunty, grandpa is always like this only.. So How is Kumar uncle? (he acted as if he knows her, mentioned her husband's name as he got to know from surya)

Anushka: Yeah he is good. He has some work, that's why couldn't come to function.

Vikram: Common aunty if given a chance even i won't come to this function, all because of grandpa i came, it's so boring.

Anushka: (slowly now anushka became settled) true-la its damn boring and i believe still two hours left.

Vikram: Aunty, I saw a coffee shop nearby. Shall we go there? (because he is scared to stay in the hall too long, because he don't know anyone there)

Anushka: (was thinking, then said) yeah come on, because if i stay for another 5 minutes some other people will come and start stories.

And then they both started walking out of the mahal slowly. And went to the opposite coffeeshop, as it's morning 6:30am and it's in the outskirts, except the employee noone was there, they both ordered tea and went sat inside.

[Image: Canteen-1024x576.jpg]

Anushka: So,,,, (she dont know his name and paused)

Vikram: oh my god , u dont even remember my name and you came with me for coffee shop, my grandpa really pushed u that much with his boredom talk (his mind voice - look at this bitch, yesterday she was flirting with her husband's colleague and today to escape from boredom , she is fine to go out for coffee with strangers)

Anushka: hey don't mistake me, trust me if u r not even relative also, i would have come out with u, i was so bored there and she was smiling and adjusting her blouse area

[Image: actressalbum.com_shyam-prasad-reddy-daug...otos.1.jpg]

VIkram: Aunty if you don't mind shall i say one thing openly, u r looking so beautiful and u r the only treat to my eyes in that function hall, that's why i somehow wanted to spend time with you, i asked you for coffee

Anushka: (was surprised , he looks like a college guy and openly flirting with her, even though she is surprised , she liked the fact that a young guy is appreciating her beauty) mmm naughty.. So what are u? college going or working?

Vikram: College aunty, final year BE..

Anushka: Mmm, so gf / love?

Vikram: Aunty to be frank i have 3 gfs aunty and he was rubbing his head (he knows about anushka sex drive, so he was prepared for what will be her next question , so to impress her he immediately responded)  and im not virgin aunty...

Anushka: (was shocked by his reply, vikram could see by her expressions)

[Image: anushkashetty-gunaranjanshetty-1362022.j...76&dpr=2.6]

Vikram: And with all 3, aunty....

Anushka : (She was laughing) my god, these days kids are so naughty....

Vikram: But aunty none of them are allowing me to do it for a long time, they are saying it's painful, come soon, cum sooon.... but i want to do long aunty.... ( he started making her horny by openly talking about his sex life)

Anushka was stunned by his comments and it was visible by her expressions, before she spoke, Vikram went on talking,,,: And another thing aunty, they told me i am way too big than their ex-bf...is it wrong to have a 8inch cock aunty??? 

Anushka: ( now her expression changed when he told about his big cock size)

[Image: SIZE-ZERO-AUDIO-1-1112359f35526e5adfa4e2...4a2b58.jpg]

(Now the coffee boy came and served coffee, so anushka and vikram were silent, but by the expressions of anushka, vikram know his game plan is working and she is impressed)
[b][email=suryakarthikvikram;]Interested guys for Roleplays with actress please email me / Google chat id:  suryakarthikvikram[/email][/b]
[+] 3 users Like suryakarthikvikram's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tamil Actress Sex Stories Series - by K.rahul - 19-10-2022, 11:26 PM
RE: Tamil Actress Sex Stories Series - by suryakarthikvikram - 20-10-2022, 12:04 PM
RE: Tamil Actress Sex Stories Series - by krishkj - 25-10-2022, 05:08 PM