Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Muthu ran away to buy the razor.
From his face we understand that he was quite interested in seeing Meenu and neenu naked and want to see more.
After Muthu went, Chitra aunty told to Rekha “by the time the boy bring the razor, Rekha, why don't you get some water and wet her pussy area and make it ready for shaving”?
Rekha said ‘yes madam”.
She then prepare to wake up from the cot.
Seeing this Chitra aunty asked her “Where are you going Rekha”?
Rekha replied “to the bathroom madam, for getting the water”.
Hearing this Chitra aunty said “Oh Rekha, why.. See she can make the water herself, then why you want to take the tap water”?
Hearing this all of us laughed. Myself, Merin, Shilpa, Preethy. Also Santhy aunty, Rani aunty. Also Priya and Seli also was laughing.
Poor Meenu and Neenu wasn’t laughing. I think they didn't what exactly Chitra aunty was telling.
Rekha, after the laugh said “ok madam” to Chitra aunty.
She then slowly started to move her finger above Meenu’s pussy. As Rekha was sitting on the cot in between Meenu’s wide open legs, Meenu’s pussy was already open a bit.
Now Rekha slowly opened Meenu’s pussy more with her left hand fingers.
Poor Meenu closed her eyes in shyness and shame.
Rekha slowly touched Meenu’s clit bud with her hand.. Mh my god, menu made a loud gasp and wiggled her body. Surely it was her first touch on her clit by someone.
We all were silent on hearing her gasp.
Even Rekha was a bit shocked, so that her finger automatically was withdrawn from Meenu’s clit.
Seeing this Rani aunty laughed first, followed by everyone else.
Rekha slowly restarted to finger her clitoris again. Meenu was utterly humiliated. She was feeling the shame and also she was getting excited by Rekhs’s touch on her clit.
She was getting goose bumps. The room slowly began to fill with the smell of Meenu’s pussy juices.
Rekha slowly increased the pace of her rubbing and Meenu began to moan and wiggle her body in response to Rekha’s rubbing.
Sure as a normal teenager girl, she will be getting excited by the touch and rubbing on her clit by Rekha.
But in the other side, her shame and humiliation are making her more and more ashamed.
yes, she was a teenager girl in her 10th class. She was now stripped of all her modesty.
She was made to lay naked in front of many. 4 girls almost her age, 3 ladies and her own younger sister is seeing her absolutely naked and also the 2 sales girls from a local textile shop.
A boy two years younger to her, her sister’s classmate also enjoyed her nakedness.
she had now no privacy left for her. Her most secret parts were all on display and is seen by many.
She was being fingered on her clit in public, she was helpless to do anything.
She was feeling the worst humiliation.
Meenu was now more and more excited and humiliated by Rekha’s fingers rubbing on her clit.
It was more than she can handle.
Her moaning became a bit louder and nonstop.
She arched her backs involuntary, lifting her buttock from the bed.
We all were enjoying her helpless humiliation and shame.
Meenu lifted her buttocks , arching her back. This made her pussy more open. We could see the wetness inside her pussy.
Rekha was doing a nice job on Meenu’s clitoris.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Priya opened the door.
It was Muthu with the razors.
Seeing Muthu, Rekha stopped masturbating Meenu. Meenu stopped moaning and lay flat on her back on the bed.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 20-10-2022, 10:33 AM