Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
We were all enjoying the humiliation.
We were enjoying her modesty and privacy being removed.
We enjoyed her shame when her body was nakedly seen by Muthu.
We enjoyed her most private part, her pussy was opened and displayed by Rekha to Muthu.

Rekha told "Muthu, go buy fast and come."
He nodded yes and was about to move.

Suddenly Santhy aunty called "Muthu, you told you study in 8th class. Right?"
Muthu replied "Yes madam."

Santhy aunty said "Meet Neenu, she's also in 8th class."
Telling this she pointed towards the corner where poor Neenu was hiding.
Muthu looked at her and he was amazed.
He had a smile and opened his mouth in amazement.

Muthu said in surprise "Hai Neenu."

Neenu was shocked, ashamed and humiliated.
She suddenly covered her small budding boobs with one hand and pussy with other hand.

Seeing this Santhy aunty said "oh my god, what a surprise. Muthu, you know Neenu before?"
Muthu said "yes madam. I know Neenu. We were in same school till 4th class. And after that I changed to school here after my mummy married a tamil man."

Santhy aunty told "come on Neenu, he's an old friend of yours. And why are you not talking with him on seeing him after a long time."
Neenu was standing dumb and shocked.

Chithra aunty told "see, Muthu have not seen you for some long 4 years. Are you not happy on seeing your old friend after such a long time?"
Poor Neenu just nodded Yes.

Chithra aunty said "Then why are you standing like this Neenu. He has seen you when you both were little kids. Take off your hands and show your friend, how much you have grown up in these years."
She then asked to Muthu "hey Muthu, Neenu is not the small girl who studied with you. She's grown up now. She has got small boobs growing. Do you want to see?"
Muthu with so shyness nodded Yes.

Chithra aunty told "Neenu, take off your hands, let your old boyfriend see how much you have grown."

Poor Neenu, slow took her hands off. But still looking down.
Now her boobs and pussy all open for Muthu to see. He opened his mouth in excitement.
Neenu was red in shame, she was red all over. She was standing naked infront of her old classmate boy.

Suddenly Santhy aunty asked "so Muthu, you may be knowing Meenu also?"
Muthu said "yes madam. Meenu chechi and my chechi Lakshmi are classmates.. My sister still lives in palakkad with my grandmother and goes to same school."

Santhy aunty then asked "Meenu, so he's your friend's little brother. Isn't it?"
Meenu nodded yes, in utter shame.

Santhy aunty asked "So, Muthu, your sister Lakshmi lives in palakkad"
He said "yes madam. But today she's here in Coimbatore. During weekend she comes to stay with our mother."

Santhy aunty "oh that's good.. So Meenu, do you want to meet your classmate Lakshmi?"
Meenu nodded NO.
Muthu told "madam our house is very near. I can bring my sister also when I come back after buying the razors."

Santhy aunty "that would be good. Anyway they are classmate. So they can have a friendly meeting."
Meenu was shocked hearing this.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 20-10-2022, 09:31 AM