Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As my wife went inside the washroom, “what is that, you are holding, son?” the driver asked.  “It's a Deepavali Gun you bought for me, dad,” the driver’s son said.  As the driver started to put on his clothes, he and his son were happily talking to each other, “Gopi..!” my wife called from the washroom.  “Yes, Shwetha,” I said and went near the washroom.  “Please bring my clothes,” she said and I went and picked up her saree, blouse, and petticoat and went near the washroom and as she started collecting her clothes from me, she pulled me inside.  She had just washed her face and pussy off and was toweling her face and toweling her pussy.  Collecting the petticoat from me, she started wearing her petticoat, and as she was wearing her blouse, “we have to get the hell out of here as quickly as possible, Gopi,” she said and started wearing her saree.  “Shall I tell Balu to get his car ready?” as I asked.  “No, never in this bastard’s car again.  And this daughter, Maya, is not a girl, is a guy,” as my wife said, “What?!” I exclaimed.  “I will tell you everything.  We will just leave this fucking house and get the hell out first,” as my wife was saying tears started to flow all over her cheeks again and hugged me.  “Let's go…” I said and took her out of the washroom.  “Balu, we are leaving,” I said.  “Just a moment, I will drop you sir,” as Balu said.  “No, it's okay, you take rest,” as my wife said.  “Yeah, Shwetha, I need rest.  I am so tired after making love to you, twice,” as he was saying, my wife was biting her lips and crying.  She was feeling guilty for offering herself this guy.  Without even saying a word further, my wife started leaving the house and I started following her.  As we were about to reach the end of the road, “Mommy.!” the driver’s son called.  My wife turned around, “Fuck You,” she said showing her middle finger to him, and turned around and started walking as fast as she could.  We took an Auto, though he tried to overcharge us, we agreed to pay and reached our hotel.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 04:49 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM