Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Taking his right hand off her face, he again brought it down and grabbed my wife’s pussy, “Mmmmmm, Shwetha….!” he exclaimed, breaking the kiss, “you are so wet, how about one more time?,” he said, now trying to finger my wife’s pussy, but this time my wife held his hand with both hands and pulled his hand off her pussy before he could insert his middle finger deeper inside her pussy.  “Tomorrow, Balu, please,” my wife begged, holding his hand with both hands.  “I don’t trust her, Daddy, what if she doesn’t let you play with her tomorrow?” the driver’s son asked.  “Oh no, Maya, I will definitely let Daddy play with me tomorrow,” my wife said.  “Promise?” the driver’s son asked.  “Promise,” my wife said.  “Shwetha, kiss my lips and promise me,” as the driver said, my wife planted a kiss on the driver’s lips hesitantly, “promise,” she said.  “Not like that, Shwetha, kiss my lips like you want me really badly,” the driver said.  In hopes that the driver would let her go if she kissed him well, my wife held his face and started kissing the driver’s lips passionately.  My wife was kissing him so passionately that he started having a boner again and the moment the driver grabbed my wife’s pussy again, my wife stopped kissing his lips and tried to take his hand off her pussy.  “Wow, your wife is a great kisser, Sir,” the driver said and went behind her and started grabbing my wife’s boobs from behind, and started rubbing his hard cock between her ass cheeks.  As my wife tried to break herself from him, he bent my wife over and started inserting his cock inside my wife’s pussy.  Since my wife’s pussy was already wet, his cock went inside her pussy easily.  “Oooooooooooooooooooooh…. Balu… no…. Please…..,” my wife begged as the driver began grabbing my wife’s waist from behind tighter, leaving her no chance to escape from him, and began making love to her.  “Mmmmm mmmmmm.. Why Shwetha? You don’t like me? Mmm mmm mmmm,” the driver started fucking my wife.  “Mmmmm mmmm noooo nooooo nooooooo Balu…. Mmmmm mmmmmm,” my wife started moaning this time.  “Mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm look how wet your pussy is getting the more the fuck you.  My God, what a wonderful bitch you are, Shwetha, mmmmm mmmmmmmm….” the driver was clearly enjoying my wife’s pussy this time.  “Sir, come here …. Mmm mmmmm mm mmmmmmm mmmm,” as he was enjoying making love to my wife, “mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm hmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmm,” my wife was moaning, I went near them.  “Sir, mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm ha ha ha … haaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaa hhhhhaaaaaaaaaa…. My god, you should feel what I am feeling, Sir, ….mmmmm” as the driver continued making love to my wife.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm Gopi mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm,” my wife was moaning, bending down and turning towards me.  “Mmmmmm oh… oh oh oh… oh my god… your wife is cumming… mmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmm mm I can feel it … I can feel it .. I can feel it…. Mmm mmm mmmmmm,” as the driver began digging her cock deeper and deeper inside my wife’s pussy, and squeezed my wife’s boobs, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah…… mmmmmmmmmmmm,” she left out a loud moan.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmm….. She came all over my cock…..,” the driver said, squeezing my wife’s boobs, and my wife was crying this time, out of pain, I could feel it.  The driver’s son came and stood in front of my wife who was bending over with the driver behind and his cock inside her pussy.  Her face had turned red already, and as the driver continued to make love to my wife, “Please Balu, I beg you, please,” my wife started to cry out loud.  But Balu was in no mood to let my wife go, and continued fucking my wife, and as I interveined, “Uncle, get off my dad,” the driver’s son said.  “Maya, don’t do it.  Gopi, get your hands off him,” my wife said crying with tears all over her face.  As I let the driver fuck my wife, “mmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm,” he was moaning and fucking my wife, and my wife was crying in pain, at the same, my wife, out of fear of something she was cooperating with him nicely.   “Mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm… shall I cum inside your pussy, Shwetha? Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm?” as the driver asked moaning, grabbing my wife’s hair this time, “yeah,” as she nodded crying, pulling her hair tight, “aaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh aaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaa,” he moaned and came inside my wife’s pussy.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:23 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM