Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Since he was strong, my wife struggled to pull his right hand off her pussy with her non-dominant left hand.  “You want to wash your pussy, Shwetha, it is full of my cum?” he asked.  “No Balu, I will go home and wash it,” my wife said feeling uncomfortable with his hand grabbing her pussy.  “Are you sure?” he asked, taking his right hand off her pussy.  Bit relieved, but still feeling uneasy, “sure, Balu,” as my wife said, “It's okay.. It's okay.. It's okay…” he said and wrapped her arms around his neck and started hugging my naked wife.  “Grabbing my wife’s nude ass cheeks, put on your clothes okay, I will drop you to the hotel safe,” he said.  As my wife nodded with her head down, and freed herself from the driver and was about to go to put on her clothes, “Shwetha…” he exclaimed and as my wife turned around, “hey…I forgot to thank you,” he said and hugged my naked wife again, “thank you letting me fuck you, Shwetha,” he said and started kissing my wife’s lips.  As my wife tried to pull her lips off the driver’s lips, he grabbed my wife’s hair tight and started kissing my wife’s lips, “you were great, Shwetha, what a beauty you are..!” he exclaimed, grabbing my wife’s hair and admiring my wife’s face up close.  “Balu, please let me go,” my wife whispered.  “Shwetha, tell me frankly, did I satisfy you? If not, I can have your pussy once again and satisfy you,” he said, with his left hand still grabbing my wife’s hair, taking his right hand off my wife’s hair and grabbing my wife’s pussy.  “Balu, please..” my wife began to cry out loud.  “Just tell me if I satisfied you or not? I can’t send you home unsatisfied,” he said, at the same time started fingering my wife’s pussy.  Trying hard to pull his hand off her pussy, “You satisfied me well, Balu, please let me go,” my wife said crying.  “Are you lying mommy?” the driver’s son who was all this while standing behind me quietly asked.  “No, Balu, I am not lying, you are so good,” my wife said.  “Really, Shwetha?” Balu exclaimed, taking his hands off my wife’s pussy and hair as well.  My wife quickly realised that appreciating him and giving me fake compliments works in changing his mood, and all of a sudden started to act friendly with him.  “Yes, Balu,” my wife said, faking a smile.  “Oh thank you, Shwetha, for a moment I got worried that I did not satisfy you and I had to fuck you once again,” the driver said and grabbed my wife’s ass casually.  “Shall I drop you back at the Hotel?” he asked, squeezing my wife’s ass cheeks lustfully and trying to insert his fingers into my wife’s ass crack.  “Yes, Balu, drop me back to the Hotel,” as my wife said hoping that he would take his hands off her ass, “hey, Shwetha, I know you enjoyed the way I made love to you.  Get your pussy ready for me tomorrow as well, okay, I am gonna enjoy your pussy tomorrow when I take your shopping as well, okay?” he whispered.  As my wife whispered faking a smile, the driver started kissing my wife’s lips, and offering her lips to be kissed, my wife for a moment tried to break the kiss, but the driver took his hands off my wife’s ass and held my wife’s face and continued kissing my wife’s lips passionately.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:23 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM