Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Me, on the other hand, was thrilled and excited to watch my wife getting naked in front of us.  With tears rolling all over her cheeks, my wife removed her petticoat knot and left the petticoat to fall on the floor.  “Daddy, can you take off your clothes?” the driver’s son said and the driver quickly got naked and was having a huge boner, obviously.  “Mommy, can you kiss daddy now?” the driver’s son said in a soft tone.  My wife was totally defeated now and started crying and walking naked towards the driver and started kissing her lips, and the driver, readily grabbing my wife’s ass cheeks, he started kissing my wife’s lips back passionately.   My wife who was kissing the driver’s lips reluctantly, as he took his right hand off her left ass cheeks and brought it towards the front and started grabbing my wife’s pussy, my wife started kissing his lips passionately.  “Mmmmm… She is wet.. She is ready…,” the driver said, grabbing my wife’s pussy.  Grabbing her hand, he took my naked wife inside the bedroom and my wife followed him.  By the time I followed them to the bedroom, my naked wife and the driver had started hugging already and started kissing each other’s lips passionately.  As the driver started grabbing my wife’s ass cheeks again and started going down kissing her neck and and started sucking her boobs, “mmmmmm mmmmm mmmm,” my wife started moaning, closing her eyes.  The driver knew that my wife was horny and was ready to get laid, he grabbed my wife’s pussy and made her sit on the bed and knelt in front of my wife and started kissing her lips and my wife started holding his face and started kissing his lips back.  As he paused kissing my wife’s lips and started grabbing her boobs, my wife looked at him with her half closed eyes, and pushed her back on the bed and slept on top of her and inserted his cock inside my wife’s pussy and started making love to my wife.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm ,” my wife was moaning.  “Shwetha, you know how good your pussy feels, mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” the driver was moaning and making love to my wife.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm.. My god.. Shwetha ….. This is like a dream come true for me, mmmmmmm m… thank you Shwetha,.... Mmmm mmmmmm thank you Shwetha,..... Thank you for your pussy, Shwetha… mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm, mmmmm mmmmm mmm,” the driver was moaning and moaning making love to my wife and my wife was clearly in pain now and her tears began rolling sideways.  “Shwetha…. Shwetha… mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm thank you for your pussy, Shwetha… mmm mmmmm mmmm mmmffmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm….” he moaned and shot his cum deep inside my wife’s pussy and breathing heavily he started resting his head on my wife’s boobs.  “Let me go, Balu,” my wife said, crying.  “Shwetha, why are you crying, dear?” he asked, placing one hand on my wife’s boobs.  “Please let me go, Balu, please,” as my wife begged.  “Shwetha, I have not satisfied you? You want it once again?” the driver asked, grabbing both my wife’s boobs, sleeping on top of her.  “Balu, please … take me to my hotel, please,” she begged with tears.  “Shwetha, I am still horny, I can do it better this time,” as the driver said and got off my wife and slept next to her, my wife started to get up.  As my wife started to get up, the driver got up as well, “Shwetha, are you sure you want to leave?” the driver asked, grabbing my wife’s right hand with his left hand and grabbing my wife’s pussy with his right hand.  “Yeah, Balu, please,” my wife begged and tried to pull his right hand off her pussy with her left hand.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:23 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM