Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Mommy, I know you want to go now, before that can you give daddy a goodbye kiss?” the driver’s son said.  “Sure Maya, after this kiss we are leaving okay?” my wife said, she was clearly scared.  As the driver dropped my wife down, my wife planted a kiss on the driver’s cheek.  “Mommy, not on the cheeks, on daddy’s lips, only then I will let you go,” the driver’s son said in a sweet tone.  Waiting for no time, my wife started holding the driver’s face and started kissing his lips, and the driver readily started kissing my wife’s lips back holding her waist.  “Can you go now, Maya?” my wife asked, breaking the kiss.  “Mommy, can you take your saree off for daddy?” the driver’s son said in a soft tone.  “Maya.. please .” my wife begged.  “Do it mommy, or how can you go?” he said in a soft tone, and my wife started removing her saree and stood only in her gray blouse and wet gray petticoat.  Though she was looking terrified, she was looking hot as hell.  “Mommy, can you take your blouse off for daddy?” the driver’s son said softly.  “My God, Maya, please .. please …” my wife started begging and tears started rolling all over her cheeks.  Clearly the driver’s son has been threatening her and she was dancing according to his tune.  “Please mommy, take your blouse off for daddy, only then you can go home,” the driver’s son said and shockingly, my wife started removing her blouse crying and threw her blouse down and stood half naked and covered her boobs with her hands.  I was so horny, and especially the way she was being threatened and made to remove her saree and blouse and stand only in her petticoat, made me super horny and I was enjoying it.  “Mommy, now, take your hands off and remove your petticoat, please,” the driver’s son said softly.  “No way, Maya… no….. No noooooooo no…” my wife started to beg.  “You want to go back to Canada with uncle, right?  Your sons are waiting for you in Canada right?” the driver’s son said politely.  “Yeah, Maya….” my wife cried.  “Then remove your petticoat now,” the driver’s son said and my wife started crying and started removing her petticoat knot.  Watching my wife taking her hands off her boobs and revealing her boobs and trying to remove her petticoat knot, the driver could not control himself and started rubbing his cock over his pants.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:22 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM