Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
The driver’s son opened the door and threw my wife’s saree inside, and after wearing her saree my wife came out wiping her tears and walking uneasily.  “Are you okay madam?” the driver asked.  “I am fine, Balu,” my wife said with a fake smile.  As my wife still struggled to walk, “here madam, let me hold you,” he said and readily hugged my wife and started carrying her towards the sofa.  “Balu, I am not feeling well, can you drop me at our hotel immediately,” my wife said in a begging tone.  “Sure madam,” he said and put my wife’s arms around his neck, and lifted her saree and petticoat above her knees and wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbing her ass cheeks, he started walking towards the door.  Though the driver was openly hugging my wife and grabbing her ass and carrying her, she did not mind.  It looked like all she wanted was to go back to the hotel as early as possible.  Carrying my wife, “Maya..” he called his son who was acting like a daughter.  “Yes, Daddy,” he said in a soft voice with both his hands behind.  “Let’s go, Balu, let's go,” my wife said in a terrified tone, hugging the driver tighter and wrapping her legs around his waist tighter.  The driver was enjoying the feel of my wife in his arms and the feel of my wife’s ass in his hands.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:21 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM