Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Mommy, you want to take a bath?,” the driver’s son asked.  As I was standing next to the door, and started eavesdropping, the driver also joined me.  “No, Maya, I will just wash my legs,” my wife said.  “Okay, lift your petticoat mommy, I  will pour water,” Mayank said.  As I could hear my wife lifting her petticoat and washing her legs, “Wow, Mommy, your legs are so clean, no a pinch of hair all over your legs, but I am way younger than you and I have a lot of hairs,” Mayank said.  “Don’t worry, when you grow older, you can wax them,” my wife said, washing her legs.  “Did you wax your legs mommy?” Mayank asked.  “Yeah,” my wife answered.  I could hear my wife rinsing her petticoat as well.  “What about your underarms, mommy? You wax your underarms as well?” the driver’s son asked.  “Yeah, Maya.  We in Canada wax every part of the body,” my wife answered smiling.  “Mommy, can you lift your petticoat about your waist, I want to see how you have waxed your Choo Choo area?” the driver’s son asked innocently.  “What?!” my wife exclaimed for a moment.  “Your Choo Choo, mommy. Just lift your petticoat, I want to see how cleanly you have waxed your Choo Choo,” the driver’s son asked again innocently.  “You mean down there?” my wife whispered.  “Yeah, mommy,” the driver’s son asked.  “Alright, you are not telling this to daddy, okay?” my wife whispered.  “I won’t,” the driver’s son said.  There was a pause for a moment, it looked like my wife was lifting her petticoat above her waist and showing her pussy to the driver’s son, thinking that he is a girl.  “Wow, mommy, your choo choo looks so clean, not a single hair..!” the driver’s son exclaimed.  “Wow, mommy, it feels so soft,” the driver’s son exclaimed.  “Enough, Maya,” my wife said laughing.  It looked like my wife was feeling ticklish when the driver’s son was feeling her pussy.  “Mmmmm.. Wait mommy, it feels so soft and nice,” the driver’s son said.  “Mmm… enough, Maya,” my wife moaned this time.  “Okay, mommy,” the driver’s son said in a sweet tone, it looked like he had taken his hand off my wife’s pussy.  “Can’t wait to grow up and become like you, mommy,” the driver’s son said.  “Soon, you will, Maya,” my wife said.  “And I can wax like you?” the driver’s son asked.  “Yes,” my wife said.  “What about your bum hole, mommy? Have you waxed there as well?,” the driver’s son asked in a sweet and girly voice.  “I said everywhere, Maya,” my wife said.  “Can I see it, mommy, please,” the driver’s son begged.  “Maya, this is too private,” my wife whispered.  “I will not tell daddy, I promise,” the driver’s son said in a sweet tone.  “Maya, that is too private,” my wife whispered again.  “Please mommy,” the driver’s son pleaded in a sweet tone.  “Alright, you are not going to say this to anyone okay?” my wife said.  “I promise, I won’t,” my wife said.  After a moment’s pause, “no mommy, not like that.  Just turn around and bend over, please,” the driver’s son said.  “Maya.. no….” my wife whispered.  “Please mommy,” the driver’s son begged in a more girly and soft tone.  “Hmmmmmm.. Alright, as long as you don’t tell anyone,” my wife said and bent over.  “Wow..!! It looks so clean, mommy,” the driver’s son exclaimed.  “Mmmmmmmm… it smells great as well,” as the driver’s son said, “Hey Maya, you are not supposed to sniff,” my wife said.  “Why mommy, it smells good,” he said.  “Alright, I won’t sniff, now please bend over again,” the driver’s son said.  After a good 10 seconds, “mommy, your butt hole looks so clean, just like your choo choo,” the driver’s son exclaimed.  “Ooooops….!” my wife exclaimed now.  “Mommy why did you stand straight all of a sudden, my finger went inside your choo choo, and got wet with your pee pee,” the driver’s son exclaimed.  “That’s not pee, Maya….” my wife uttered and stopped her sentence.  Looks like the driver’s son had made my wife’s pussy wet already.  “Mommy, please bend over again, I did not see properly,” the driver’s son said.  “Enough, Maya, please,” my wife said.  “Mommy…!” the driver’s son exclaimed in a louder tone.  “No, Maya, no… Noo…” looked like my wife got scared.  “Now bend over,” the driver’s son said.  “Maya, please..!” my wife begged this time, at the same time I started hearing my wife cry.  “If you don’t bend over, this will go right here,” the driver’s son said, but I could not understand what he was saying.  “Okay… okay.. Okay…” my wife started breathing heavily, “mmmmmmm.. You are so wet down here, Shwetha,” the driver’s son said.  “Mmmmmmm… no Maya please,” my wife begged.  “Shut up, mmmmmmm…. Your pussy tastes so good, Shwetha,” the driver’s son whispered.  All this while he was calling my wife as Mommy, and now he has started calling her as Shwetha, looking like something happening inside.  “Please, Maya, please,” my wife continued to beg.  “I am gonna kiss your asshole now,” the driver’s son said.  “No no no no no no no…… ooooh,” as my wife started exclaiming, “Mmmmuah… Mmmmmuah… Mmmmmuha… Mmmmmmuha…” I could hear kissing sounds all over, looking like the driver’s son was kissing my wife’s asshole.  “Enough, Maya, let me go,” my wife begged.  “Nice asshole you have got there, Shwetha, I thoroughly enjoyed kissing it,” he said and all of a sudden, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm” my wife moaned.  “Don’t … no no no no…. Maya… no no….” my wife started exclaiming.  “Shut up, or else this will go right here” the driver’s son said.  “No Maya… no .. no no no no no no no no….. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” my wife started moaning, looks like the driver’s son was fucking my wife.  I could clearly hear him fucking my wife, and my wife was crying and moaning, as I tried to open the door, “Sir, please, don’t open the door,” the driver said.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” the driver’s son was moaning.  “This is not right, Maya, this is not right.. I thought you were a girl, mmmmmmm … no .. maya,” my wife was moaning.  “Your pussy is great, Shwetha, mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm,” the driver’s son was moaning.  “I trusted you, and showed you my pussy, and this is how you repay my trust mmmm mmmmmmm tell me, Maya…. Mmmmmm mmmm,” my was moaning as well.  “MMmm aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa mmmm mmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mm ,,,, I am gonna cum …. I am gonna cum… inside your pussy, mmmmm mmmmmmm,” the driver’s son was moaning and all of a sudden there was a pause.  “Will you tell this to anyone?” the driver’s son said.  “No, I won’t,” my wife said crying.  “If you tell this to my dad, you will be dead,” the driver’s son threatened.  “No, I promise I won’t tell this to your dad, please let me go,” my wife begged.  “Can I trust you?” he asked.  “You can trust me, please let me go,” my wife started begging.  “Alright I am gonna open the door now and bring your saree, wear your saree and come out and act normal, okay?” he said.  “I will, I promise,” my wife said.  The next moment, the driver’s son opened the door and came out, tired, looked like he had fucked my wife in the washroom.  “Go bring her saree,” the driver’s son said looking at his dad, and his dad ran quickly and brought her saree and gave it to him.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:21 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM