Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As me and the driver sat in the living room, my wife was bringing coffee for us in the tray.  The way she was talking towards us, holding the tray and giving a full view of her boobs in her blouse and her full navel, the driver got excited and so did I.  “Mmmmmm… looks yummy…” the driver exclaimed looking at my wife’s navel, and my dumb wife thought that he was looking at the coffee in the try which was close to her navel.  “How can you say it's yummy without tasting it?” my wife asked, smiling.  “Mmmm… I am gonna taste everything, Shwetha,” he said and looked at me and winked at me.  As my wife was carrying coffee in the tray and walking towards us slowly so that it wouldn’t spill, to my shock and the driver’s surprise, his son cheekily pulled my wife’s petticoat string, and winked at his dad.  Immediately the driver got up from the chair, “here madam, I will carry from here,” he said and stood behind her and started licking her lips watching my wife’s ass in her petticoat from behind.  “No, Balu,” I got this as my wife said and bent down slowly to keep the tray on the coffee table.  “Why are you calling her, madam, daddy?,” Mayank asked, confusing my wife, and as the driver struggled to answer, all of a sudden Mayank pulled my wife’s petticoat string out, which my wife did not notice.  The moment my wife bent over to place the tray full of hot coffee on the table, her petticoat string gave off and her entire petticoat came down falling around my wife’s feet revealing my wife’s entire pussy and asshole to the driver and his son.  “Madam..!” as the driver exclaimed and in the name of pulling my wife’s petticoat up grabbed my wife’s petticoat, he buried his entire mouth on my wife’s pussy, giving my wife’s pussy a quick suck and giving my wife’s asshole a lick with his full tongue, “oooooooooooooooooohhhhh,” my wife exclaimed and dropped the tray full of coffee all over table.  By the time she dropped the tray full of coffee all over the table and floor, the driver had pulled her petticoat up and covered her up, which made the coffee spill all over her petticoat after hitting the table.  “Maya, take Aunty to the washroom, and clean her up,” the driver said, holding my wife’s petticoat and covering my wife’s nakedness.  “Thank you, Balu,” my wife whispered and took control of her petticoat from him, and Mayank took my wife to the washroom.  “My God..your wife’s pussy and asshole tastes great, Sir,” he exclaimed, licking his lips.  I quickly followed Mayank and my wife to the washroom.  As they both entered the washroom, I followed them inside.  “Sorry, ladies only,” Mayank said and closed the door.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:20 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM