Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Looked like my wife had already gotten comfortable being in her blouse and petticoat now, “mommy is doing great, and she is so kind,” Maya said in a sweet and melting tone which was melting my wife as well.  “Awwwww….. Thank you, Maya,” as my wife said and bent down to kiss Maya on her cheek, her ass in her petticoat came to full view.  “My God..!” the driver whispered, scratching his cock.  Leaving my wife in the kitchen, Maya came towards us smiling, “Daddy, come,” she said and went to the bedroom.  As the driver went, I followed him to the bedroom, and Maya signaled him to send me out, “No problem, Mayank, Uncle is on our side,” he said.  “Good,” he said and smiled at me.  “She is not wearing her panteis inside, I felt her ass up, and she is not wearing her bra inside as well,” he said to his dad.  “Wow.. thank you, Mayank,” the driver thanked his son.  “She is hot, Daddy, would you mind if I feel her up every now and then?” Mayank said.  “Sir, can he?” the driver softly asked looking at me.  “I don’t mind, Mayank, as long as she doesn’t get suspicious,” as I said, the driver and his son started laughing.  “Why are you laughing?” I asked.  “Sir, you don’t know about him, he doesn’t spare any woman who comes to this house.  He will send them only after feeling them up completely,” the driver said.  “What if he gets caught?” I said.  “They think I am a girl, uncle, and they let me play with them.  Some aunties even get turned on when I touch them at the wrong places and even enjoy it,” he said.  “Mmmm.. lucky guy,” I said and smiled at him.  “Daddy, I am gonna give you another surprise, get ready,” he said.  “What is it, Mayank?” he asked.  “You are gonna love it,” he said.  As he was going past me, “thanks for helping daddy, uncle,” he said.  “You have no idea how crazy he is about her,” as he said, “uncle knows it, Mayank,” the driver said.  “Mmmmmm so a threesome in the cards, then?” Mayank asked.  “No, it is just your dad,” I said.  “I have no objection if you join us in a threesome,” the driver said.  “No Daddy, Uncle is right, you have to enjoy Shwetha fully, alone first,” Mayank said.  This little boy telling his dad how to enjoy my wife and even using her name started making me feel horny.  “If you guys think I should enjoy her alone first, I think I am gonna do it,” the driver said.  Mayank smiled, “wait in the living room for the surprise, Daddy,” he said and went to the kitchen.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:20 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM