Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“As if Balu has not seen your palluless.  He has hugged you while carrying you, carried you over his shoulders, touched your bottom when someone removed your panteis.  Just remove your saree and help the poor girl, Shwetha, I will take Balu to the living room,” I said.  “Okay, take him to the living room,” my wife whispered.  “Balu, let's go to the living room, my wife is going to remove her saree and help your daughter in the kitchen,” I said.  “Sure, Sir,” the driver whispered and started following me, and as he was about to pass my wife, “no one is going to come here, madam, if you want to remove your saree, please feel free to remove your saree, madam.  If you want I will wait outside the house,” he whispered.  “No Balu, stay here,” my wife said.  “Yeah, Balu, stay here.  My wife has been wearing Ghagra Cholis in Canada at many weddings, so being in her Blouse and Petticoat is similar to that, you don’t have to think that she is feeling uncomfortable and you have to go out,” I whispered.  “Then, it is okay, Sir,” Balu said.  “Shwetha, remove your saree and help Maya, just feel free okay?” I whispered into my wife’s ear, and my wife nodded and started removing her saree.  As my wife started removing her saree, “See Maya, Mommy is removing her saree to help you, okay?” the driver said and his daughter started smiling at my wife.  As my wife started smiling at Maya and started removing her saree, the driver who was standing right next to my wife, started ogling at my wife.  As her pallu went off her blouse, his eyes went right on my wife’s boobs in her blouse, and began biting hips.  As my wife started pulling her saree pleats which were tugged into her saree, he was having a full view of my wife’s navel and belly and licking his lips.  As my wife removed her saree completely, “the floor is dirty, madam, let me hold it,” he said and grabbed my wife’s saree from her, and sniffing my wife’s saree he started taking it out of the kitchen.  “Maya, can I help you, now?” my wife asked.  “Yeah, mommy,” Maya said in a too sweet way, which my wife did not notice but I noticed that she was not innocent and she is not a 12-year-old.  As my wife started to boil the milk, I went to the bedroom where Balu had taken my saree.  When I asked about Maya,  Balu was trying to hide something about her, but when I told him I have knew that he was tricking my wife to enjoy her and I am will be okay with it only if he tells me about Maya, Balu started telling me that his daughter Maya is a not a daughter but a son, and he not 12, but 18, and he has this rare condition called Hypopituitarism, which makes him look like a 12 year old.  He also started telling me his son never leaves the house because all the boys of his age are grown up and he is ashamed to be with them, besides he has a girly voice therefore he stays at home to avoid embarrassment.  The only way to cover up all this was to have a buff haircut and wear girls clothes and be at home and people who come home think that he is a little girl and be friendly with him.   “And you are using your son to get closer to my wife?” I asked.  “Sir, I have told you all this believing that you are okay with me trying to get closer to my wife,” he said in an apologetic tone.  “No Balu, listen, I know you have been lusting my wife ever since you saw her.  I mean I saw the way you, in the name of helping me carry my wife, felt up my wife’s ass while carrying her over the shoulder, hugged her nicely in the lift and even slept on her while making her rest on the bed.  On the other day, in the name of saving my wife, you hugged my wife and carried her and removed her leggings and removed her panties and even fingered my wife’s pussy, and made her cum,” as I was saying, I love your wife, Sir, I want to enjoy her somehow before she leaves for Canada.  You have to help me have your wife, Sir,” he said.  “Balu, I can help you, but not too much, you have to figure out a way, like you are trying your luck through your daughter,” I said.  “My son has been helping me lust your wife ever since he drifted your wife’s pallu off and revealed her navel and boobs in her blouse, Sir,” he said.  Before I could reply, “Sir, let's go to the kitchen, I am missing all the show your wife is putting on without her knowledge in her blouse and petticoat,” he said and started leaving to the kitchen.  “You are crazy about my wife aren’t you?” I said, deep down I was horny and was excited to watch how he was going to trap my wife.  “Desperate to have your wife’s pussy, Sir,” he said.  “Good luck with that, Balu,” I said.  “Thank you Sir,” he said smiling and started leaving to the kitchen, and stood right at the kitchen door and started admiring my wife making coffee standing only in her grey petticoat and grey blouse.  As I stood next to him, “wow, look at your wife’s ass in that petticoat sir..!” as he whispered, “Maya, how is mommy helping you make coffee, honey?” he asked, my wife turned towards us and smiled at me and Balu.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:20 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM