Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Balu came back and gave the milk packet to his daughter, and collecting it, she took it to the kitchen.  “Coffee or Tea, Madam?” the driver asked.  “Coffee,” as my wife said.  “Make four coffees, Maya,” he yelped at his daughter.  “Sure, Dad,” as his daughter replied.  “What?! She is going to make coffee? It's dangerous to let children anywhere near the fire,” my wife said and stood up and started going near the kitchen.  As the driver followed my wife swaying her ass in her saree and walked into his kitchen, I followed him, “Maya, come aside, I will make coffee,” My wife said.  “No.. you are our guest and only I make coffee for our guests,” Maya said.  “I am not your guest, Maya, I am your Aunt, remember,” my wife said politely.  “Let her make coffee, madam.. Sorry, Shwetha,” the driver said.  “You don’t say a word, Balu, it's between me and Maya, now,” my wife said and silenced the driver.  “Aunts are still our guests,” Maya said and stubbornly continued boiling the milk.  “Maya, I am not your Aunt, I am your “Mommy,” remember?” my wife said politely.  “Oh, yeah, mommy, but my mommy never wore saree at home,” Maya said.  “What?!” my wife exclaimed and looked at the driver.  “Yeah, madam, my wife never wore a saree at home when she was in the kitchen,” the driver whispered.  “Why?” my wife whispered.  “Back then we did not have LPG, we used to have Kerosine stoves, while she was cooking her saree caught fire, ever since then she stopped wearing sarees when she was in the kitchen,” the driver said.  “Then, what did she wear?” my wife asked.  “She used to enter the kitchen removing her saree and only wear her saree after coming out of the kitchen,” the driver said.  “Only if you remove your saree and enter inside the kitchen, Maya will allow you to make coffee for us,” the driver whispered.  I got his trick this time, that he was tricking my wife to remove her saree.  “What shall we do now?” the driver asked.  I got horny and began to help him, “Shwetha, if you want to help Maya, you have to take off your saree and help her,” I whispered into my wife’s ear.  “How can I? Balu is here,” my wife whispered back.  “You were fine with Vishal’s friend watching you in your blouse and petticoat, right?” I whispered into her ear.  “Yeah, but I am feeling uneasy in front of Balu,” she whispered into my ear.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:18 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM