Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Balu, I am your wife’s sister remember, you have to call me Shwetha,” my wife said smiling.  “Alright, just for 1 hour, I am gonna call you, Shwetha,” the driver said.  “Good,” as my wife said, his daughter came back with all her certificates, medals, and trophies she got at sports.  All of it totally reminded my wife of herself, as my wife used to play a lot when she was young and had won a lot of medals and trophies; and my wife started feeling emotional and happy with the driver’s daughter.  “Wow.. Great..!” my wife explained looking at the driver’s daughter’s certificates and stuff, “even I used to win a lot of certificates, trophies, medals, etc,” my wife said.  “Really? Next time when you come here, will you bring all your certificates and show it to me, mommy?” she said.  “Maya, it's Aunty, not mommy,” the driver corrected, but in a rude tone.  “Balu..!!” my wife exclaimed as she did not like the way he was rude to his daughter.  “Maya, you can call me mommy, okay?” my wife said.  “Thank you, Mommy,” she said and started hugging my wife.  “Wait,” the driver’s daughter said and went to the kitchen.  “Balu, I did not like the way you were rude to your daughter,” my wife said.  “Sorry, madam,” as Balu sounded apologetic.  “Just for 1 hour, let me call me mommy,” my wife said.  “Sure, madam,” Balu said.  “Daddy,” his daughter called from the kitchen, and he went inside and spoke something to her and both came out, “Madam, I will buy a milk packet and come,” Balu said and went out, and my wife called Maya and made her sit next to her.  “Mommy, do you know how to swim?” Maya asked.  “I have won a lot of medals in swimming, Maya,” as my wife started talking about swimming, Maya started listening to all the stories about her swimming days, and they both began to gel with each other pretty well.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:18 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM