Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
The very next moment, after passing through a couple of small gullies, we reached Driver Balu’s house.  As we entered inside, his daughter came running and started hugging her dad.  “Maya, this is Shwetha Aunty, from Canada,” he said.  “Wow…! She is beautiful, Daddy,” as his daughter exclaimed.  “Hi, Maya, this is for you,” my wife said and gave the chocolates to the driver’s daughter.  “Thank you so much,” she said and hugged my wife.  Since she was shorter than my wife, as she hugged my wife, her hands accidentally went inside my wife’s pallu and revealed my wife’s waist and her left boobs over her blouse.  As my wife was busy sharing her love to the driver’s daughter, he eyes went right on my wife’s pallu, exposed left boobs over her blouse, and went too close to my wife to get an eyeful.  “Maya, come,” he said and in the name of freeing his daughter from my wife, he brushed my wife’s belly and navel with his palm and brushed my wife’s pallu exposed left boobs with her biceps, which my wife did not mind.  “Please have a seat, Madam,” he said and offered us to sit on two chairs.  As we took our seats, “Daddy, why are you calling Shwetha Aunty as Madam?” his daughter asked.  To play along, “yeah, why are you calling me, Madam?” my wife said.  “Just call me Shwetha,” my wife said, smiling at the driver.  His daughters, “wait..!” she said and ran inside her bedroom.  “Madam, how can I call you by name?” the driver exclaimed, he was clearly acting as if he was respecting my wife, and my wife did not know that he was plotting to enjoy her at some point.  “Just for 1 hour, Balu, it's okay, feel free to call her Shwetha,” I said.  “Yeah, Balu,” my wife said.  “Madam, I am feeling so shy to call you, Shwetha,” he said blushing.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:18 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM