Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
She was in the saree, and got inside the car, “Balu, let's go,” she said.  “What took you so long?” I asked.  “The keys did not work and the room service boy Ravi was helping me open the door,” my wife said.  As my wife mentioned Ravi, I got excited and my wife quickly saw my eyes brightening when she mentioned his name and smiled at me.  Since Driver Balu was with us I did not want to talk about Ravi and to change the topic, “thought you were changing your dress,” I said.  “I thought of changing, but realized you guys were waiting for me and came back taking the chocolates,” my wife said.  “Shall we go madam?” the driver asked.  “Yeah,” my wife said and he started the car and began taking us to his house.  “Madam, my house is small, please bear with me,” he said.  “It's okay, Balu, we are not going to be there for too long, you see,” my wife said.  “Yeah, we are just gonna be there for 1 hour and after that we will be right back to the hotel,” as he was saying, he got a call from his daughters and he began talking to them.  “Hello my darling, I have a surprise for you today,” he said to his daughter over the phone.  “I am going to bring your mom’s sister home,” he said over the phone.  “Yeah, your mother’s sister got lost, but she is settled in Canada, and she is coming home to meet you guys with chocolates,” the driver said to his daughter.  “Wait.. we are almost there, keep the door open,” he said and hung up the call.  “Madam, I am so sorry, without your permission I lied to my daughter that you are my wife’s lost sister from Canada.  I told them just to make them happy, I am really sorry about it,” he said.  “It's okay, Balu, we parents lie to our children to make them happy,” my wife said.  “Did your wife really have a sister, Balu?” I asked.  “No, sir, I lie to my daughter a lot, to make them forget my wife’s tragedy.  I just made up a story now, and she is very happy now.  It's okay to say and do anything to make our children happy, isn’t it, Madam?” he said looking at my wife in  the rear view mirror.  “I have lied to my sons too just to make them happy many times, Balu, just don’t worry, I will play along and pretend that I am your wife’s lost sister, coming from Canada,” my wife said.  “Just for 1 hour, Madam,” he said.  “Yeah,” my wife said.  Definitely Driver Balu must be having something in his mind.  He had already convinced my wife to act as his wife’s sister already and my wife was ready as well.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 02:17 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM