Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Seeing this Chitra aunty stood up and went near her and said "Meenu, open your eyes. Don't close your eyes. If you close your eyes, you may sleep. So open your eyes and lay."
Meenu opened her eyes and said "OK madam"

And Chitra aunty with her two hands hold her both legs at the knees and spread it wide open, to the widest possible.
Meenu was reddening with shame, goose bumps started to grow all over her body.
Sure she will be in utmost shame.
She's a teenage girl in 10th standard. She's made to lay naked on a cot, with her hands under her head, exposing her full frontal nakedness to 10 persons including her own younger sister, who is also standing stark naked.
And now Chithra aunty is holding her legs and opening it wide displaying her pussy lips to all.

Chithra aunty then told her "always keep open your legs like this Meenu, because Rekha wants to remove all hairs here and make it smooth as a baby."
Saying this Chithra aunty slowly with one finger, touched the outer lips of her pussy and slowly moved the finger throughout the length of her little pussy slit.

Poor Meenu, it was surely her first touch on her pussy by another person.
She was shocked or excited. She opened her mouth and a small moan escaped.
We all giggled hearing that.
Meenu closed her legs automatically with Chithra aunt's touch.

Chithra aunty again spread her legs open and said "Meenu, I told you, never close your legs, also keep your eyes open."
Meenu said "Yes madam" in a feeble voice.

Chitra aunty then came back and sat on the bed.
She asked to Rekha "OK Rekha, you can start."

Rekha told "Chitra madam, as it was only a massage for the madam I did today, I have only the creams and oil for massage. I don't have the razor for shaving in the kit."

Chithra aunty told "oh, that's bad.. Rani, could you do a help?"
Rani aunty asked "sure Chithra, you want to buy a razor?"
Chitra aunty told "can you send Selvi and Priya to the shop and they can buy some 4-5 use and throw razors."

Suddenly Santhy aunty interrupted and said "Rani, that's too awkward to send two girls to buy a razor, the shop keeper may ask something... You have some boys here for the work, why don't you send them?"
Rani aunty told "yes that's a better idea..Selvi, tell the boy, Muthu, to buy some 5 use and throw razors."
Chitra aunt gave some money to Selvi.
Selvi went outside the room to the stock room where the boys were working.

Chithra aunty told "Rekha, you have scissors in your kit, so you can start cutting the hairs to short while the razor is here. Can save time and is easy to shave if the hairs are short."

Rekha took the scissors and sat on the bed side and started to cut Meenu's pubic hairs.
By Rekha's touch, Meenu moaned, shivered and closed her legs involuntarily.
She was so sensitive to the touch on her pussy lips.
Sure she was first to such sensations and she was shivering.

We all laughed seeing this. Meenu was dieing in shame.
Rekha again tried to cut the hairs, but she couldn't as Meenu closes her legs on Rekha's touch.

Then Chithra aunty told "Rekha, spread open her legs and you sit on the bed in between her two legs, so she cannot close her legs."
Rekha followed the instructions.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 19-10-2022, 04:49 PM