Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Viji chechi attended the call. Santhy aunty put the call in speaker phone.
Santhy aunty: Viji, we are now in a textile shop and my friend Chitra is here with a beautician to help Meenu and Neenu. Now Meenu is telling they don't want it.

Viji: oh is it madam. Thank you for calling me. Can you give the phone to them?

Aunty: Viji you can speak, the call is on loud speaker.

Viji: Meenu and Neenu are you hearing? What is your problem? Why you say no to them? Don't you know santhy madam is giving you such a great favor?

Meenu: But mummy...they want us..

Viji: They want what? Are they going to kill you?

Meenu: No mummy..they want us to remove our dresses.. And there are a lot of people here..and we are shy

Viji: Meenu, don't act like a child. Don't you know that you have to be naked to remove the hairs on your pussy?

Meenu and Neenu was shocked on hearing this from their mummy.

Meenu: But mummy, there are many people here and we feel really ashamed.

Viji: Meenu and Neenu, they are all Santhy madam's friends and Suja mol and friends I think. Nothing will happen if you are naked in front of them.

After a pause Viji continued: You both know your father is a useless man who drinks and spoils the money. And it's only with the money I get from working at Santhy madam's house, I run the family. Do you understand Meenu?

Meenu: yes mummy.

Viji: and Santhy madam is so nice that she offered you both new dresses and also some beautician to serve you, which you can't even dream of. Then don't show disobedience to her.

Meenu: OK mummy.

Viji: so if they want you both to remove your dresses, do it.

Viji: Santhy madam, I think Meenu and Neenu understand now. Sorry that they disobeyed you. They both are at your service madam. If you say, they should walk naked on the road also madam. We live with your money madam.

Aunty: that's good Viji. Bye.

After disconnecting the call, Santhy aunty looked at Meenu and Neenu.
Both were so shocked.
They thought that Viji, their mom will support them.
But to their winder, their mom told to obey Santhy aunty. Also that they should obey everything she says.

Santhy aunty told them "so Meenu and Neenu, heard what Viji told? Come on remove your dress. Let Rekha start working."

We all giggled hearing that.
Poor girls, both slowly start to remove their dresses. It took so long for them to remove their dresses.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 19-10-2022, 12:24 PM