Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
On seeing us, the boys stopped working and stated to stare at us in wonder.
Rani aunty told laughing "complete your works by evening, or else I will reduce your payment."
Hearing this Santhy aunty and Chitra aunty laugh.
The boys started to work again.

Priya opened a door on the corner of the stock room and it was Selvi's and Priya's room.
We entered the room.
It was a big room, but not the part of the real textile building. It was annexed later.
There was walls, but the roof was of asbestos sheet. There was an attached bathroom also.
There were no windows, but a lot of gap for ventilation between the wall top and the asbestos ceiling.

The room had two steel cots with thin beds on that.
It had some wires tied across were many dresses of Selvi and Priya was hanging.
There were 2 tables and chairs.
The room had one ceiling fan.

We all entered the room.
Santhy aunty, Chitra aunty and Rani aunty sat on a coat.
Myself and Merin sat on a table, Shilpa and Preethi sat on other table.
Rekha kept the box on a chair.
Rekha, Priya, Meenu and Neenu were standing.
Now Selvi also came inside the room. She closed the door and turned on the ceiling fan.

Chitra aunty asked "Meenu and Neenu, who wants to be the first?"
Meenu and Neenu was really dumb. They don't know what to do.
After some time of silence, Chitra aunty told "OK, if both are in confusion, we can do together. So that will avoid confusion."
Saying that she laughed.

Chitra aunty then told to Rekha "OK Rekha, come on you can start. As both of them are confused, you start with both together."
Rekha said "yes madam"

Chitra aunty continued "Rekha, remove the hairs fully from underarms and pussy, give them a nice massage."
Rekha told "OK madam"
Suddenly with a chuckle, Santhy aunty told "Rekha, They should really enjoy the massage"
Rekha smiled and nodded Yes.

Chitra aunty now said "Meenu and Neenu, remove your dresses. Let Rekha start."
We all giggled hearing that.
Meenu and Neenu was shocked.
They didn't expect that.
Chitra aunty openly asked them to remove their dresses and become naked.

They both looked at Santhy aunty. Because it's Santhy aunty the only known person for them. Their mummy send them with her.
And now they are asked to become naked in front of all of us.
Santhy aunty with a smile, told "Meenu and Neenu, remove your dresses."

Suddenly Meenu told "No madam, we don't want to remove the hairs or have beauty treatments. Please take us back home."
Hearing this Chitra aunty told "what is this Santhy, you told they need hair removal and now the girl is saying No."

Santhy aunty told "what is this Meenu, Chitra has come here only for you two. Also your mummy Viji was happy for giving you some beauty services. Now why you are saying you don't want?"

Meenu and Neenu just stood silent.
Santhy aunty continued "OK, let's do one thing. I will call Viji and you talk with her."
Saying that she took her phone and dialed Viji chechi.
Meenu and Neenu felt very happy and relaxed on this.
They understand that they can speak to their mummy and sure she will support them.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 19-10-2022, 09:55 AM