Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Did you come inside the pub?” I asked.  “Yeah, to see if madam was drunk enough so that I can carry her like last time,” he said.  “Seems like you like carrying my wife, don’t you?” I said.  “Your wife is my dream babe, wouldn’t I enjoy carrying her?  I want to confess one thing with you here, sir.  When I was carrying your wife down the stairs hugging her, I got horny and started feeling her up nicely, and I got more horny and started removing her leggings and even started removing your wife’s panteis as well, Sir.  I still have your wife’s panteis with me,” he said and pulled out my wife’s panties out of his pocket, “this smell of your wife’s panteis has been driving me crazy ever since I removed her panteis and started sniffing it, Sir,” he said in an emotional way and started sniffing my wife panteis.  “Just like you enjoying fingering her pussy today, I fingered her pussy at the pub, and stared all her juices which were all over my fingers.  You are a lucky man, Sir, that’s all I can say.. That’s all I can say ..” he was saying in an emotional way and tried to relax.  Looks like he was crazy about my wife and was using every chance to enjoy my wife.  “Sir, the last time I was rude to you, you know why? Because I knew Vishal was taking my dream babe to his place to enjoy her.  He tricked you nicely and enjoyed your wife nicely.  While taking you and your wife back to the Hotel, I was disappointed and mad at you both, that’s why I was rude, Sir,” he said.  “Today, when I saw her at the lift, when you drifted her saree pallu aside and showed me her navel and boobs in her blouse, I went crazy.  If you were my best friend, I would have begged you to let me have your wife and removed her saree …..” he paused as he saw my wife coming back with a bag full of chocolates.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 19-10-2022, 05:19 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM