Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As we crossed our Hotel and were about to go to Driver Balu’s house, “Balu, stop me at our hotel, I will quickly go bring the chocolates for your daughter and come,” my wife said and he drove the car inside the hotel.  As my wife got down and I was about to get down, “Gopi, you stay with Balu, I will be right back,” my wife said and took the keys from me and went inside.  “My God, I can’t believe this is happening, Sir,” Balu said, looking at me in the rear view mirror.  As I smiled at him, “Sorry, Sir, I accidentally watched you fingering your wife,” he said.  As I sat quietly, “your wife looks so sexy in this saree, today anyone in your place would have felt like lifting her saree and petticoat inserting his hand inside your wife’s panties and fingering her pussy and enjoying themselves,” as he was saying, the horny guy inside him woke up and started dirty about my wife, and I was shamelessly enjoying it and getting horny.  “She is not wearing her panties inside, Balu,” I whispered.  “You are a lucky man, Sir, that’s all I have to say.  My dream is to enjoy a wife like yours, Sir.  Your wife is homely and at the same time hot at the same time.  She is perfect, so perfect.  You are  lucky man, sir,” he said.  “Thanks Balu,” I said smiling and at the same time I was enjoying how jealous he was about me for marrying my wife, which was keeping me horny.  “Sir, hope you don’t think I am rude to me when I am describing your wife’s beauty.  I know you have already told me that you are okay with me admiring your wife’s beauty, but still I want to make sure you don’t think I am being rude,” he said.  “Not at all, Balu.  You are free to admire my wife,” I said.  “Ever since I saw your wife, I have been so jealous of you, sir,” he said.  “Ha ha ha …” I laughed.  “Ever since I saw your wife, I have been fantasizing that I am her husband and she is my wife,” he said.  “Ha ha ha.. Interesting,” I said.  “When I was trying to help you carry your wife, I hugged her and carried her, thinking that I am her husband and I am carrying my wife.  I felt like my fantasy was coming true,” he paused for a moment and turned around, “Oh sorry, Sir, I am telling too much,” he said.  “No, it's okay, I am fine with it, Balu, I like people who don’t hide things from me,” I said.  “I don’t feel like hiding anything for you, Sir, I feel like I can share anything with you,” he started, “at the pub, when I saw her with Vishal, I got jealous.  You were drunk and that bastard was dancing with your wife and kissing her lips and all,” he said.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 19-10-2022, 05:18 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM