Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“What about your wife, Balu?” I asked.  “She passed away, Sir, I am a widower,” he said, and my wife started feeling sorry for him.  “I am sorry about your loss, Balu,” my wife said.  He opened the rear view mirror, “thank you madam,” he said and his eyes were filled with tears.  My wife saw that, “poor guy, Gopi,” she whispered.  “Madam, I have a request, will you fulfill it?” he asked, wiping his tears.  “Sure, Balu, tell me,” my wife said.  “Will you come to this poor man’s house today and spend time with my daughter, and perhaps give the chocolates to her with your own hands?  They will be really happy,” he said.  “Do we have any plans today?” my wife asked me.  “I forgot to tell you that I have arranged a party for my team in the evening, and we have to attend together,” I said.  “Balu, today we have a party to attend, how about tomorrow?” my wife asked.  “Tomorrow my sister is taking them to her house to take care of them for another week, so today is the only chance I have to take you to my daughter,” he said.  “My God, what shall we do?” my wife asked me.  “How far is your house from our hotel, Balu?” I asked.  “My house is just behind our Hotel, sir,” he said.  “Cool, then, Shwetha, we will meet his daughters now and attend the party in the evening,” I said.  “Okay,” my wife said and smiled.  “Is that okay with you Balu?” my wife said.  “Thank you so much, Madam,” he said crying.  “My daughter will be so happy if she sees you, madam,” he said.  “We don’t have daughters, Balu, but we will be happy to see your daughters,” my wife said.  Me and my wife always wanted to have daughters, but God had different plans for us.  Since we could have daughters, we loved little girls, especially my wife.  She always loved little girls because it reminded her about her childhood.  “Will you play with her for a while?” the driver asked, wiping his tears.  “I would love to, Balu, you don’t have to tell me at all.  She is gonna love me,” my wife said.  She was excited already to meet his daughter and play with her.  The driver continued to cry happy tears watching my wife through the rear view mirror.  “Thank you so much, madam, thank you so much,” he kept on thanking my wife and continued crying.  “Balu, don’t cry, if you cry, I will not come to your house and play with your daughter,” my wife.  “Sure madam, I will not cry… I will not cry,” he said in an emotional way and started wiping his tears.  “See.. I am not crying..” he said and started smiling with tears still left all over his cheeks.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 19-10-2022, 05:18 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM