Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As the driver heard my wife moan, “sorry madam, the road was not good," he exclaimed and turned around, saw my hand inside my wife’s saree and petticoat, and quickly turned back around.  Though he did not speak a word about it, and kept driving quietly, my wife and I were feeling embarrassed.  After a while, “Madam, we are going saree shopping tomorrow right?” he asked casually.  “Yeah, Balu,” my wife answered.  “Just asking, madam, so that I can cancel other pickups if I am scheduled,” he said.  It was surprising how security officer he was all this while and how patient he was waiting for us at Vishal’s place.  “Balu, can I ask you something?” I said.  “Sure, Sir,” he said.  “How are you so polite today?” I asked.  “Just wanted to prove to you and madam that I am not the guy who was rude to you last time, this is the real me,” he said and started talking about how helpful he is to people and stuff, but not a word he spoke or asked about what me and my wife were doing moments back. Which actually relaxed me and my wife, and helped us get back to normal.  “Did you see anything?” my wife whispered into my ear.  “I don’t think so,” I whispered into her ear.  “My hand was covered inside your saree.  Besides he did not even turn properly,” I said.  “He thinks you screamed because of the bumpy road,” I said.  “Oh yeah, he said that,” my wife whispered and started to relax now.  “Balu, you have children at home?” my wife asked.  “Yeah, madam, one daughter,” he said.  “How old is she?” my wife asked.  “She is 18, madam,” he said.  “Remind me when we reach the hotel, I will give her some Canadian chocolates okay?” my wife said.  “Oh thank you so much, madam,” he said. 
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 19-10-2022, 05:17 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM