Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(19-10-2022, 01:38 AM)RCF Wrote: Lollo :

IF only ending is so simple and it never is in KRISH' s stories. He will push the couple deep into Desai's web before he will make them realize what they are losing to pull back.
Here is what i think could be the plot from here on

1. Desai will continue to aggravate Krish's fantasy of watching him and Meera to an extent that Krish will do anything and cooperate at any level with Desai even it means he might hurt Meera.
2. Desai will finally with help from Krish be able to either convince Meera for sex before krish or break her promise and give a show to Krish with out Meera knowing it.
3. He will also achieve his dream of Meera spitting in Desai's mouth thereby removing the only thing that she will never do for anybody other than Krish there by making Krish realize that he has lost Meera to Desai.
4. Who knows there could also be a high chance of Desai pulling out a video of him and Meera in one of their bedroom adventures saved for the end game in case couple get smart and try to push him out of their lives.  

In any of the above scenarios there is very good chance of big fight between Meera and Krish with blame games and further creating gap between the couple. Also high chance Parvathi/Nidhi could play a part in creating further rifts
between them and what decisions couple will take could be the final parts which could be 42a and 42b episodes.

We could get to see nice and steamy sex between Desai and Meera in next part and Krish could play huge part in cooperating or creating circumstances for Desai to perfectly seduce Meera which would be the crux of fight between the couple.
I doubt they will wait for his leg to recover.
 The role of other characters is also unclear, they had not played any significant part in the story thus far. Probably the following sequence of events will happen

1. Some sort of disagreement between the couple will occur. Desai will use the situation to manipulate Meera.

2. Desai will take Meera to his hometown Shimoga, and they will live as a couple for some time.

3. Ananya or some other character might expose Desai's true face to Meera, with Meera realizing her mistake and going back to Krish at the end.

Pregnancy angle or bringing any other character to bed Meera as hinted at by the author might not happen.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by abhinay67 - 19-10-2022, 02:34 AM