Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As we got into the lift and started going down, my wife started feeling itchy at her crotch region.  “What is it?” I asked.  “Feeling itchy down there,” she whispered, smiling uneasily.  “Full of Vishal’s semen?” I said, smiling.  “He came a lot, Gopi,” my wife said.  “Is it?” I asked.  “Oh yeah.  Poor guy, could not hold it longer,” my wife said.  “I am not surprised, you look so sexy today, I thought the moment he removed your bra and touched your boobs, he would cum in his pants.  But the guy controlled himself and managed to remove your panteis and have your pussy and cum inside your pussy, Shwetha,”  I said.  “It's too itchy, Gopi, I can’t stand straight,” my wife started smiling uneasily.  “I can totally understand your situation, Shwetha, you have to control it until we reach our hotel,” I said and at the same time the lift door opened and we got out.  Driver Balu, who was waiting for us, readily opened the door for us and we got inside, as we started traveling, my wife was moving her legs uncomfortably, rubbing her thighs, feeling the itch.  What she did not notice was that Driver Balu, who generally is a talkative man, was quietly watching everything in his rearview mirror.  He is an experienced man and must have easily understood that my wife must have slept with Vishal.  My wife looked at me and came near me, “Gopi, if I scratch my itch, will Balu find out through his rear view mirror?” my wife whispered.  “You want to scratch your itch badly?” I whispered.  “Yeah, Gopi, please do something,” my wife whispered.  “Alright, I will keep Balu busy,”  I said.  “Balu..!” I called.  “Yes, Sir,” he said politely.  “Can you fold your rear view mirror, I am gonna adjust my pants,” I said.  “Sure, sir,” he said politely and started folding the rear view mirror.  “Sir, there are curtains as well, close them if you want,” he said.  “Perfect,” as I said and started closing the curtains, the entire back seat became dark.  The moment Balu started folding his rear view mirror, and I closed the curtains and got everything dark, my wife started inserting her right hand inside where she had tugged her saree to her petticoat and started to scratch her itch, she got a text message.  Stretching her itch with her right hand, she tried to pick up her phone from her handbag, as she couldn’t, I opened her bag and picked up her phone and gave it to her.  The message was from Vishal.  Though my wife badly wanted to continue stretching her itch, she did not want to delay replying to Vishal, and moving her legs comfortably she started replaying to Vishal.  “I will help, don’t worry,” I whispered into my wife’s ear and inserted my right hand inside her saree and petticoat from her belly and started stretching her itch over her pussy.  “Oh my god, feels so good,” she whispered softly, holding her phone and texting Vishal with both hands. “I am missing you already, Shwetha,” Vishal texted with a cry emoji.  The moment my wife replied “missing you too, Vishu,” and waited for his reply, it was showing “typing...” for a long time.  Meanwhile I was scratching my wife’s itch over her pussy, and now started inserting my finger inside my wife’s pussy, but she did mind.  “Feels good?” I whispered into my wife’s ear.  She nodded, and her focus was on the reply Vishal was typing.  The next moment Vishal sent her a long message, and as my wife started reading the message which read “Shwetha, I am missing you.  I am in my bed now, sniffing your black panteis. I am missing the smell of your pussy, I am missing the feel of your pussy, I am missing the wetness of your pussy, I am missing the warmth of your pussy, …” as the message continued all about my wife’s pussy, and I was fingering my wife’s pussy at the same time, I could feel my wife’s pussy getting wet already.  She was clearly aroused by his message and was biting her lips to control herself from moaning.  As I continued fingering my wife pussy, Vishal sent her another big message, “Shwetha, I can’t wait to sleep with you again, I want to insert my cock inside your pussy again, I want to keep my cock inside your pussy and enjoy the feel of your pussy again, I am aching for your pussy, I am crazy about your pussy, I want to sleep on top of you and make love to your pussy,” as he continued sending my wife naughty messages, and at the same time I started fingering her pussy vigorously, my wife started to breath heavily.  Clearly she was about to cum, and Vishal sent her another message, “Shwetha, can and come and fuck you now? Please …. please … please please …..” as Vishal started begging my wife, and I continued fingering my wife’s pussy, “Yes,” she replied and the moment Vishal sent her a kiss smiley, and I inserted my finger deep inside my wife’s pussy, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,” she moaned and came all over my finger.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 19-10-2022, 02:30 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM