Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“One day my wardrobe will be full of your bras and panties,” he whispered, telling my wife that he is going to make love to my wife many more times.  By the time my wife dumb wife began to realize what he meant my that, he turned her chin towards him and started kissing her lips.  It looked so romantic and I was totally horny.  Vishal paused, kissing my wife’s lips and turned my wife around, holding her hands, and lifting her hands up, “wow!” he exclaimed looking at my wife who was only in her grey petticoat and admiring her clean shaved underarms, her boobs, waist and navel.  “You are like a dream, Shwetha,” he said and as my wife blushed, he started hugging my wife.  As he was about to kiss my wife’s lips, someone knocked on the door, “excuse me,” he said and left my wife and went to answer the door.  “Gopi, get my blouse,” my wife said, as I was about to go out the washroom, Vishal came back casually picking up my wife’s grey colour blouse and giving it to her.  “Who is it, Vishu?” my wife asked.  “Nobody, Shwetha,” he said and closed the washroom door with me and my wife inside and went out.  As my wife started wearing her blouse without her bra inside, and turned around and looked at me, I was spellbound, as she was looking stunning giving me the full of her waist and navel, “what?!” my wife exclaimed.  “As if you are looking at me for the first time,” my wife said smiling.  “You look stunning in this, Shwetha,” as I said, she smiled at me, “but I am feeling naked underneath without my bra and panties, Gopi,” my wife said, smiling with her eyebrow up.  “Go wear your saree, you won’t feel naked underneath then,” I said, smiling at her and she smiled at me and turned around to open the washroom door.  The moment my wife opened the door fully and got out of the washroom to wear her saree, to our shock Vishal was standing, but he was with another guy.  The moment the guy standing next to Vishal saw my wife in her blouse and petticoat, his eyes almost popped out and started shamelessly ogling at my wife.  “Ermm.. Shwetha…, this is my friend from the Telugu Film Industry, …. Erm..  you saree is in the bedroom ,wait, I will get it,” he said and started going to his bedroom.  The Telugu Film Industry guy without having the basic manners to leave the place, “hi, Shwetha, I am Hari,” he said and tried to give my wife a handshake.  My dumb wife on the other hand, instead of covering herself, still thinking that she was living abroad and it was okay to reveal her navel and stuff, “hello, Mr. Hari,” she said and started shaking his hand.  “Vishal has been telling me a lot about you.  Come let's go to the living room and talk,” he said casually, at the same time shamelessly started ogling at my hot wife.  “Let me wear my saree and come, please wait for me in the living room,” my wife said.  “Sure,” he said, smiling at my wife, and started to leave towards the living room walking backwards with a smile on his face and getting an eyeful of my wife in her blouse and petticoat.  “You look stunning, Shwetha, you are the perfect heroine material I was looking for,” he said and left for the living room.  “What is he talking about?” as I exclaimed, Vishal came inside with my wife’s saree.  “Sorry, Shwetha, your expensive saree was on the floor, so I took it and kept it in my bedroom,” Vishal said.  Collecting her saree from Vishal, “who is he, why does he want to talk to me?” my wife asked and started wearing her saree.  “Well, wear your saree and come, we will talk about it,” Vishal said and went to the living room.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 19-10-2022, 02:29 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM