Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As my wife went to the washroom, Vishal picked up his lungi and started wearing it, and picked up my wife’s black panteis.  “Vishal..!” I called.  With my wife’s black panties in hand, he smiled at me and came towards me.  As he started picking up my wife’s saree as well, “how was my wife?” I asked.  “One of the best pussies I have ever had, the best pussy, I should say.  Hope you allow me to enjoy your wife more in the future, Sir,” he said.  “Sure, Vishal, like I said my wife is all yours, just enjoy yourself okay?” as I was saying this, I was feeling horny.  “Gopi..!” My wife called from the washroom and I went inside.  As I quickly went to the washroom, my wife was looking at herself in the mirror and adjusting her hair, and had not hooked up her bra as well, “Shwetha, I can’t believe this is happening,” I whispered.  “Like a dream, isn’t it?” my wife whispered.  “Did you enjoy it?” I whispered.  “What do you think?” she asked, smiling looking at herself at the mirror and was about to hook her bra from the front.  As I was about to go from behind and hug her, Vishal entered inside, tugging my wife’s black panteis to his lungi  “mmmmmmmm… I need them,” Vishal said, standing behind my wife and stopped my wife from wearing her bra, and started removing my wife’s white bra and started tugging my wife’s bra to his lungi where he had tugged my wife’s black panties already, and started grabbing my wife’s boobs from behind.  “I am gonna keep your bra and panteis as a souvenir,” he said, squeezing my wife’s boobs from behind and resting his head on her right shoulder.  “This is the second time you are keeping my bra and panties as a souvenir,” my wife whispered, enjoying the way he was holding her by her boobs from behind.  “Every time I have you, I am gonna have your bra and panteis,” Vishal whispered.  “You are crazy, Vishu,” my wife whispered.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 19-10-2022, 02:28 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM