Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Looked like they totally enjoyed themselves and were relaxing after each other.  After a couple of seconds, they looked at each other, “thank you for coming for me, Shwetha, I missed you,” he said and started kissing my wife’s lips and hugged her.  Breaking the hug and pulling his cock out of my wife’s cum soaked pussy, “I knew you would come back for me, Shwetha,” he said, smiling at my wife and helping her get down from the kitchen slap.  As he held her hand and helped her down, “how do you know?” she asked.  “Something was telling me that you will come back to me,” he said and smiled at my wife.  “The washroom is that way, go clean yourself and come,” he said as my wife tried to pick up her saree which was all over the floor.  “Wait.. Wait.. Wait…” he said and removed her saree completely, “go now,” he said and sent my wife to the washroom with only her grey petticoat and white bra which was open in the front.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 19-10-2022, 02:28 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM