Fantasy Tamil / Telugu Actress Sex Stories Series
Smile 
Hi Friends,

I am planning to write sex stories on Tamil / Telugu Actress... I am planning to write it as a series of events.

My favorite actress are in the order

1) Anushka Shetty
2) Samantha
3) Sneha
4) Trisha
5) Nayanthara
6) Kajal Agarwal
and etc......

And brief Intro of the actresses role , they are going to play in the story.....

Anushka Shetty  as 40 year old married aunty and her husband is around 47 and no more useful in bed and she has two kids who are studying in hostel...

[Image: Anushka_(2)1.jpg]

Samantha - 30 year old newly married still having affair with her ex-bf.....

[Image: E514m6zUcAU9UsF?format=jpg&name=large]

Sneha - Another 42 year old married lady homely type but real BITCH in bed

[Image: pattas%20sneha%20-%20Copy.jpg]

Trisha is 37+ unmarried women - who is more of an Modern age aunty who loves drinking and whoring with young boys

[Image: Fd3w0guWIAIlYDJ.jpg]

Nayanthara is 35 year old second time newly married women to a wealth businessman just for money.... P.s: Her first marriage failed due to her illegal affair with her ex-husband's brother...

[Image: 94859166.jpg?v=3]

Kajal is 35+ year women who is presently pregnant and her husband is in dubai and she is in pregnancy sex drive hormones....

[Image: FMrKVLCUcAEYz0K.jpg]
[b][email=suryakarthikvikram;]Interested guys for Roleplays with actress please email me / Google chat id:  suryakarthikvikram[/email][/b]
[+] 5 users Like suryakarthikvikram's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Tamil / Telugu Actress Sex Stories Series - by suryakarthikvikram - 19-10-2022, 12:21 AM
RE: Tamil Actress Sex Stories Series - by K.rahul - 19-10-2022, 11:26 PM
RE: Tamil Actress Sex Stories Series - by krishkj - 25-10-2022, 05:08 PM