Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
 Realising that Vishal was trying to remove her panteis, my wife was adjusting her sitting position in order to make it easy for Vishal to remove her panteis.  As Vishal started removing my wife’s panties, she had to hesitantly break the kiss, but was enjoying watching him lustfully removing her panties.  As Vishal was removing my wife black panties from her, “mmmmm nice panteis,” he whispered.  “It's Canadian,” as my wife whispered with a smile, he smiled at her and started sniffing my wife’s panteis.  “Mmmmm… just love the smell of your panteis, Shwetha.  Smell of your pussy is driving me crazy,” as he was saying, my horny wife held his face again and started kissing his lips.  She was kissing his lips as if she was tasting a new sweet.  As my wife was kissing Vishal’s lips, Vishal removed his lungi and got naked and grabbed my wife’s legs and started pulling her close to him, to the edge of the kitchen slab.  As he lifted my wife’s saree and petticoat and revealed her pussy, she broke the kiss and was looking at his face for his reaction.  Vishal started licking her lips looking at my wife’s clean shaved pussy, and as he started stroking his cock to insert it inside my wife’s pussy, my wife held his cock and stroked it gently, she looked at his face with her half closed eyes.  She was genuinely enjoying the feel of his cock growing in her hand.  As my wife was stroking his cock gently, Vishal started grabbing my wife’s boobs and started playing with them.  “Mmmmmmmmm hmmmm mmmmmmm…” as she moaned, Vishal took my wife’s hand off his cock and started inserting his cock inside my wife’s pussy slowly.  As he cock was entering my wife’s pussy slowly, “mmmmmm aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh mmmmm,” she moaned, closing her eyes and taking Vishal into her complete embrace.  Vishal, whose cock was inside my wife’s pussy, hugged my wife back and started making love to her.  “Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmm…” my wife started moaning to every push, and placing her hands on his shoulder, she started looking into his eyes and continued moaning.  “Mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmm… Vishal mmmm mmmmmm,” she was moaning looking at him and took his hands off his shoulders and started holding his face.  “Mmmmmm mmmmm, you like it, Vishal? Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmm?” she moaned holding his face and Vishal was enjoying my wife’s pussy.  “Hmmmmmm mmmmm aaaaaah… I am loving it, Shwetha… aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” Vishal started moan and began intensifying fucking my wife.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaa aaaaa aaaaaammmm,” he started to moan.  Quickly realising that Vishal is excited and would cum at any time, she started helping him cum inside her by hugging him tight and crushing him tight against her naked boobs and whispering into his ear all naughty things.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmm Vishal… you are so good.. Mmmmm … hey …. I am loving it… mmmmm mmmmm,” my wife was hugging him and crushing her boobs against his chest and moaning at his ear.  “Aaaaaaah mmmmmm maaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah….. I am going to cum, Shwetha….. Mmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa,” Vishal started moaning, and as he hugged my wife’s tight, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm mmmm,” he moaned started cumming inside my wife’s pussy, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm mm mm mmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm,” my wife wrapped her legs around Vishal’s wasit and squeezed his cock inside her, and hugged him tight and came along with him.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 18-10-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM